Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 93860 views.

Hi Tannie

I can gift pet items daily until Monday then I'm away until 17th. I'm not updating Norry or Nutty until glitch is sorted. Don't think i could cope with losing another game. Good luck

Norry

Hi Janet I have already posted in Friends folder but I was wondering if you have a list of the pets crafted in the last 3 events and their components?

Hopefully, when all our games have been sorted out I will be able add you to my friends list and start passing them on to you. I have/had Winter pet eggs in need of a home.

Thanks

Norry

kthreads

Oct-8

Hi Norry,

I an not even able to open my PC games (Janet / Isadora) since the update. I will research for you and get the answer by tomorrow.  I know there is a list somewhere here on the forum and I will get that link for you. If you were on Android, I could begin helping you out right now. With my PC games,  I can't even send out friend requests to those in need...as I'm now one of those in need.... UGH!!! rage

For those who lost games/inventory you should contact Elephant games directly.

Janet

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-8

Hi Norry,  wink

Have answered your PM with all the details dealing with the pets.  Hope you get it.  Please keep us in the loop with what is happening.

All the best,

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-8

Hi Janet,  disappointed_relieved

So sorry that this glitch has struck you too - so many friends losing so much.  Please keep us posted on any updates to the issue. 

My inventory is at your disposal when you are able to get back into your games.

Take care.

kthreads

Oct-8

Thank you Dot, 

I will keep you all updated. I hope to get my game back with everything intact. I've been playing my Janet PC game since 2013, I think. I began playing during the Christmas Event and didn't know about the original forum back then. Got the event done and was hooked on the game, learned about the original forum and met and made so many friends. 

At least I can still use my Android games so I can still help out with jdmrgn* and  jd2* (both consortium member games) 

Player: janni - this game is not part of the consortium as it's lower in level but I can certainly help as much as possible.

Janet

In reply toRe: msg 206
Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-8

Hi Janet & all Consortium members and friends,  wave 

An update on my android game Dot2.  I am no longer able to access my friends rooms - the game freezes whenever I try (even when there is no Event running).  The only way out of the freezing is a manual shut down of my tablet and I lose all progress & inventory that I did/got while playing.  It has been an issue since last Fall but has got progressively worse with each Event till now, if I (even accidentally) click on John or one of my friends rooms, the game freezes.  This makes it extremely difficult to gather any new Event items so this game is now extremely limited (some past Event inventory still on my game)  in helping with the Consortium.  I will help where I can but apologies for no longer being able to help fully with the Consortium.

I have discovered that friends can still access & use the HOS in my room so it will be switched to whichever room is appropriate when the Event starts. 

Take care and stay safe in these trying times.

Hi Janet thank you but Dot has sent me a list. Don't know why but I don't get notification of messages posted on Delphi. I hope you get your games sorted.

katiek2

Oct-13

Hi Dot and Janet,

I lost my game, however BF has replaced many items, including hundreds of every egg currently in our inventories pre-glitch.  I'm not opening my game until we've been notified that whatever caused us to lose our games has been fixed.  I'll be happy to send you or anyone else any egg you need as soon as we can start playing again.

katiek2

edited to add:  I am on PC only.

CC to kthreads
  • Edited October 13, 2021 8:31 pm  by  katiek2
Debbie (Debbie1845)
Staff

Oct-14

Kathy,

Thank you so very much for your kind and generous offer.
I am so happy and relieved they were able to help you restore your game. relaxedsweat_smile

When we know the issues have been resolved and it is safe to open and play our games again, the Consortium, specifically the PC Team Members, would most welcome any donations. As some of our very dedicated Members have been affected by these game losses. 

Thank you so very much for thinking of us…especially during this very trying time! 

Debbie ~ two_hearts Consortium Leader