Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 13626 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-16

Space being held

CC to PenWeb
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-16

Space being held

CC to PenWeb
PenWeb

Feb-16

To Woofbite  

My OneCent game will take your extra eggs. You are on my friends list. 

GrannyBee

Feb-17

Hey, Consortium Angels - first off, AWESOME graphics!! But mainly posting to say I've succumbed to MC Fever and have created a "baby game" so will be sending invites to all PC consortium members mainly to have more people to gift to and also in preparation for taking part in the SE Egg Roll. New game ends in 2622 and playing as Li'l B.

Also, I'll be sending invites to NuttyNana and SantaFairy from my main game, Ms. B, ending in 9731 as Ms. B has all the other PC Consortium Members as friends except for these two.

Thanks for all your hard work in the Consortium!

b

HI GrannyBee

Welcome. I'm sending you a PM.

Norry

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-17

You are so AWESOME!!  Thank you for your extremely kind and touching words hearttwo_hearts!! 

I am so excited and happy for you that you have started additional games and have kept our Consortium Members in mind, I thank you so very much!! kissing_heart
Just to clue you in ...and others may not be aware either....we have another PHENOMENAL PC Consortium Member honoring us by becoming part of our team!! 
As we adjust our New Members List, it should be posted by tomorrow!! And then I will make an announcement!! 
I think everyone will be overjoyed and so happy this player, who is such an incredible asset has said YES, to our official membership!! 

So I know you will want to include her games, when issuing invitations!! thumbsup
Once again thank you so very much, for your supportive and touching words of kindness!
Please B. let me know if there is anything I may do to help or assist you in any way possible!!

Hugs~ Debbie 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-17

Attention all MC Players...
We have a  major, phenomenal  announcement to make!! tadatada
Our wonderful friend for many, many years, Christine, who has been helping and supporting the Consortium, has decided to step up with us and honor us on the frontlines and join us as a Member of the PC Consortium Team. 

She has three games, Chilli, Tammy,  and Bagpuss. Her Forum name is TickledTrout!! fish
I know the Entire Consortium joins me in warmly welcoming our dear friend!! 
Christine, you are a true asset and your impact will help make the Consortium even stronger!! We are so thrilled you decided to join us!!

Welcome dear friend!!

Hugs~ Debbie 

GrannyBee

Feb-18

Thanks, Debbie - will be sending invites to BagPuss, Chilli, and Tammy from both Ms. B. and Li'l B. this morning. :)

b

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-18

B,

You are so absolutely amazing....that’s truly not up for debate but rather a rhetorical statement!! wink

I know you will find the addition of Christine’s games, Chilli, Tammy, & Bagpuss ( TickledTrout), on any of your friends lists on whichever games you so choose...will make a spectacular addition to your games!!
I am grateful and appreciative that you have so kindly welcomed her into the Consortium!! 
Thank you so much B!! 

And please always remember to keep in touch and let me know if you need anything or even just to touch base and say “Hello”!! 
I am always here to help in any possible way you may need!!

Hugs~ Debbie 

Robert (amf368)

Feb-18

If you are not already my Friend and need more friends. please sent an invite to Robert and Robert2 on PC.