Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 34120 views.
Billye (BillyeLH)

5/18/18

Has anyone else gotten a private message from someone telling them to delete their post and not even telling you what post they wanted you to delete?  Said it should be there as it was to help people with the game.  As far as I know, I've only posted on thread that pertain to the topic or am answering questions put before me!  I deleted all my post except for the thread that I started or ones that I knew pertained to none MC topics.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/18/18

It wasn't me.

Do you still have the message?

Katijay (Katijay46)

5/20/18

This is terrible and I hope you can let Jenifer know who sent it....and you should not have deleted your messages....this is a friendly forum and we want to keep it that way.....

Billye (BillyeLH)

5/20/18

Thank you very much for your kind words!  I usually let someone like that have a piece of my mind but I was so angry, I just deleted the message & then my post.  I knew I would probably say something that I shouldn't.  I didn't know if this person was part of the forum staff but knew it wasn't  Jenifer & that maybe I violated some rule unbeknownst to me.

Again, thank you so much for your kindness!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Hi Billye, Do you remember who the PM was from? This forum is not Moderated like BFG was. Jenifer has specified that everyone has a right to their opinions!

If you get any other message like that... please let us know!!!

You can find the Staff list at:

Welcome (Folder)

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! (thread)

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/18  (page)

Billye (BillyeLH)

5/20/18

Thank you very much, Cindy!  I didn't mean to open a hole can of worms when I posted about my unpleasant PM.  

I have been in contact with Jenifer about this issue but thank you very much for the support!

Again, thank you!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

A forum is a great place to open can's of worms, LOL

We are here to help!!!  smiley_cat

Agree.  How very odd.

This board has surprisingly little spam which is such a relief.  I think Delphi steer a good tight ship re spam-invaders - thank you!

Di (amina046)

5/21/18

I am very sorry that someone here gave you a nasty time heart_eyes