Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome! Thoughts? Questions? Wine?   Howling with the Hostess

Started 5/5/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 33523 views.
SharpEye1

5/13/18

Hi Jenifer--I wonder if Randy will have issues signing up tomorrow night too, as his email is very long, as you know!  Or, is it just the name that has limited characters available?  In which case, Randy will be okay. Just checking now before I have to walk him through it tomorrow.  Thanks, Ada

chilpep

5/13/18

Welcome to the forum.  You can go to Complete MC Members List Add Me  Don't forget to put what platform you play on and your game name.

• Edited May 13, 2018 11:04 pm  by  chilpep
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/13/18

Cheers Chili

chilpep

5/13/18

Back at you.  Hope the tea with mom was a special, enjoyable time.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/13/18

His email won't be an issue.

But his member name might be.

If EastEndTeddy is too long, tell him to shorten it to EastTeddy.

Notenuffish

5/14/18

Thanks, Chilipep!  I just posted my info.  Let me know if I omitted something important.

chilpep

5/14/18

Yah done good relaxed  Thank you

SharpEye1

5/16/18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

His email won't be an issue. But his member name might be. If EastEndTeddy is too long, tell him to shorten it to EastTeddy.

Thanks, Jenifer!  As you have seen, we worked it out.  His email was okay but, of course, Randy was taken so we added tb (since his nickname has always been teddy bear) and it worked! Yay!! Ada

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/16/18

Found it!

So it is Randytb

Now to add Jenny's gif image!

Billye (BillyeLH)

5/18/18

Has anyone else gotten a private message from someone telling them to delete their post and not even telling you what post they wanted you to delete?  Said it should be there as it was to help people with the game.  As far as I know, I've only posted on thread that pertain to the topic or am answering questions put before me!  I deleted all my post except for the thread that I started or ones that I knew pertained to none MC topics.