Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 116809 views.
In reply toRe: msg 443
Moonki

Aug-16

As a Canadian, I like to hear what is going on in other countries from real people rather than the gov’t released bits the news passes on . As long as we keep it friendly, and just here in roll call, I hope we can continue.

I just got an email saying the library book I have on hold is in and given the reduced library hours, so one more careful opening. Moonki

mmpendo

Aug-17

So I read that and it seems to OK as far as it goes.

However, it does not address the shortage of postal workers (whatever the cause - firing, attrition, no new hires, folks staying home because of fear of COVID, etc. and the need to hire new, perhaps temporary workers for any surge because of mail-in ballots).

It seems to me (as a Canadian observer and one of your upstairs neighbours) that your President is using the American Post Office as his primary tactic (he has many more underhanded and illegal tactics in his arsenal) to subvert the outcome of the November election.

Hey all is not smooth sailing up here either. Personally, if Canada had elections this year (or indeed until this is over -I would not vote in person at a polling station)

But

I pray for all the good folks in the USA.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-18

mmpendo said:

However, it does not address the shortage of postal workers (whatever the cause...

The cause is simple.

Trump appointed a fellow crony to run the post office.

And it turns out that man has tens of millions invested in companies that rival the US Postal Service.

If the post office collapses, Dejoy cashes in.

Msg 3250.448 deleted
THEdella

Aug-19

They just don't know!

THEdella

Aug-19

Y'all wear masks, or not.  Just don't come around me if you don't.

THEdella

Aug-19

you know the drill, play, play, play and play some more, beg for gifts.....we will be there to help....

In reply toRe: msg 452
THEdella

Aug-19

I will ALWAYS BEG FOR GIFTS, LOL!   I just don't get into politics, lol!  Let's just storm the castle and let the politicians do their ugly politics, lol!