Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 211614 views.
THEdella

11/2/20

Ok, thank you for your reply, made me feel better after my "rant". lol  thanx for calling me out, I needed that.  So now I'm the DELLA? lol.  Works for me!  Bless you all people for keeping us in line!  LuvYa!

KNIMtheTOAD

11/3/20

Oh DELLA,

we are not keeping you in line, we are holding  you when you slip.  Its like we are Fairy Godmothers and Fairy Godfathers in the Forum.  Now you are here to catch us when we slip.

God Bless KNIMtheTOAD

THEdella

11/5/20

I love the support in this forum, thanks to everyone for all the help I've been given!

THEdella

11/5/20

Thank you so much for the reply and "putting me in my place", I needed that.  So bring on the "coal, shoulder, and water." I may also need that later also, and in return will offer it to others in the same boat.  This is such a great group, this forum!  Is there another area/group where we shut-ins can just b*tch or moan and groan about such stuff so as to not clog up this forum that helps so many newer MC players?

TinyFaerie
Staff

11/5/20

Your here. We have other areas of the forum where its not about game. But we don't mind if threads drift they always go back on track if needed. We are used to it.

You might want to look at the Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar. It totally about off topic things and you can post anything you like there. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/6/20

Coalition of the Confused is the PERFECT place to bitch and moan and groan.

Just click on the pretty banner below.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

11/16/20

From Thursday It will be compulsory to wear a mask on all public transport in Auckland.

This has come about because of all the little mini-outbreaks that keep happening there, due to the border quarantine hotels and staff who work there occasionally testing positive and taking it back out into the community.

Fortunately, I live far from Auckland where masks are not required as we do not have any outbreaks. Not planning to visit Auckland any time soon either!

Heck yes ---- no visiting there! Stay safe where you are for sure.

It could be so much worse ---- here in North Texas, the numbers are increasing every day (now 9 days in a row with increase)

TinyFaerie
Staff

11/16/20

Im in North Texas too and 100% agree with you. Its just plain scary.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

11/16/20

While I will be staying put where I am, I must put it into perspective. The current mini-cluster has 5 cases. There haven't been any new cases in the past 48 hours. The previous mini-cluster was stopped at 3 cases.

We have gotten very good at the whole track, trace, test, quarantine thing. We know were the 5 cases got it from (a defense force worker at the quarantine hotel was the first case and he spread it to two of his close contacts, one of whom spread it to a shop worker, who kindly gave it to a neighbour). Hopefully it is stopped there.

And we are not talking Texas population here either, which google tells me is a mind-boggling 29 million. Auckland has 1.6 million, the North Island has 3.6 million, and in the whole of NZ we have 4.8 million. Which, if my maths works, means the whole of the South Island where I live has only 1.2 million.