Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 208794 views.
katiek2

Feb-15

Lady, I got the first dose on Saturday.  So far, no side effects whatsoever - if I rub the injection site it's sore, but does not hurt otherwise.  No nausea, no fatigue, no chills.  I'm scheduled for the 2nd dose in 4 weeks.  Just wanted to tell anybody hesitating to be vaccinated - DON'T HESITATE.  Any downside you might experience will be much less than the virus itself.

katiek2

Feb-15

The only cuter than a kitten is.....TWO KITTENS!

misstracy22

Feb-15

Lush used to have a soap called ‘rockstar’ big star star2shaped pink soap, smelled like candy floss. Delicious. We used to get loads as my beloved loved it. So you’re famous. 

Hugs, Tracy 

LvlSlgr

Feb-15

That picture of the kittens was too funny! It really made me laugh out loud.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-15

I bring you... THREE kittens!!

Image result for 3 kittens funny gif

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-15

OOH! The hurting is a good thing!

Think of the arm pain as a "door bitch" (I don't know what you call bouncers, let alone women bouncers in the US).

She is taking names and not allowing anyone back in the club.  And she will hurt you if you try...

Covid is trying to get in, she is bitch-slapping it out.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-15

OK... type "kitten fail gif" into Google Images and watch an entire day disappear!

Image result for cat fail kittens funny gif

LvlSlgr

Feb-15

Darn ... I just got a call that when I got my hair cut Saturday I was exposed to Covid. The good thing is the person had on a mask and I was double-masked. The bad thing is you're supposed to wait 5 days before being tested and we're in the middle of a snow storm and another one coming in late Wednesday night/early Thursday. They're predicting 8-12 inches later today and that's a lot for Kentucky. So far they haven't said how much to expect with the one later this week. I may not be able to get out of the house to get tested. 

I've been so careful. Pretty much the only things I do is pick up groceries every other week and get my hair cut every six weeks. I've only been in a store once. I had to go to CVS to get my flu shot last fall because the doctor's office didn't have the stronger one for seniors. If I need anything from Walmart or Target I just order it online and have it delivered. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't get it. At least I don't have to worry about exposing anyone else if I do. I live alone and very seldom see anyone since this started. My sister is the only one I see maybe once a month and I called her and told her not to come around.

Oh well ...

Msg 3250.796 deleted

Keeping my fingers crossed for you my friend.