Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212673 views.
bluebirdgbc

Mar-8

you are sooo right the little bit of discomfit are not any thing at all

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Mar-9

My husband and I had our 2nd Pfizer vaccine on Saturday.  I had no reaction to either shot but he had a reaction to both.  Major fatigue and felt bad.  We were schedules through my oncologist's nurse and all went very quickly and smoothly.  Now he will be able to go see his 88 year old mother in Louisville, KY, that he hasn't seen in over a year.  Her doctor doesn't want her to get the vaccine because she has some serious allergies.  Stay safe everyone.    BTW, are any if you thinking about dropping this CC?  The update and this CC are really getting expensive...and boring.  How many morphing objects can you stand searching for when they have gotten as "scarce as hen's teeth"?   (My grandmother's old saying.  blush

THEdella

Mar-9

I had my first (Pfizer) vaccine on Friday, Mar 5th and so glad I finally decided to do it.  As I am 72, I figured I might as well.  I pondered awhile about whether I should, and given the higher risks for those of my age group I decided I would.  I didn't even have to call to inquire;  my medical team has a web site that I can log onto that shows my medical history and I was notified thru it that I could "opt-in" for the vac, so I did, and just a few days later had an appt.  It was easy-peasy!  I wasn't there more than 10 minutes!  I had a little bit of sore arm, some very low grade fever and very little chills afterwards that has resolved in about 3 days.  I can remember having the flu years ago and that was much worse than this!  So glad I got that vac and can't wait to get the final one on Mar 25th!  To all of you who are reluctant to get this vac, please do so!  Even if you get worse reactions than I did, it's worth it in the long run.

For those too young to remember or have not read the history (US) there was an extreme outbreak of influenza in the early 1900's that wiped out entire communities, as there was no science at that time to make a vaccine.  We are so fortunate today to have scientists that can develop a vaccine this quickly.

PCGRAM

Mar-11

Got my 1st Moderna shot today.  It went so smoothly, no line, no wait.  Got it at the grocery store, did have an appointment.  Never even felt the needle go in!  Hopefully no side effects tomorrow.  Roll up your sleeves everyone!  And til we are all safe, wear a mask!  mask

Christa2803

Mar-11

I will take the vaccine as soon as possible. It will last some time because in Germany we do not have enough,

Congrats on getting your first vaccine + apptmnt for your 2nd!grinning

My mom was born in 1918, the year of the Spanish Flu.

(fact: It should have been called the Kansas Flu)

LadyAstra

Mar-11

All,

I guess I should add my name to the list and keep the trend going!  While I'm much younger than any of the age cut-offs, my state classifies educators, including those in higher education, as essential workers.  I got my first shot of Pfizer last Saturday, and just had a sore arm for about a day and a half. 

My sister (librarian) and my brother-in-law (IT/tech) also qualify and will be getting their first shots on Saturday.  Once they get their second shot, everyone in my family will be vaccinated except three younger cousins and my partner.  He's only in his early fifties, has no health concerns and doesn't fit the essential worker category no matter how much you stretch it.  As of now, they're guessing that the spots for general 50-and-overs in my state won't be open until early May at best.  I won't rest completely easy until he gets his, but I do feel a little better already. 

Astra

PCGRAM

Mar-11

Good for you!  My daughter is a teacher and got her first shot today.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-12

I'm so happy to read all these announcements of vaccinations.

It will be quite a while for me, but we're in a great place - so I'm not concerned.