Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 195060 views.
katiek2

Mar-19

That's good news!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-19

So how did your day go? Any side effects or COVID arm? April 15th can’t come soon enough wink

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-19

Yay! Fully vaccinated! Good for you!

SharpEye1

Mar-19

Thanks for asking.  So, for me, just the sore arm, so that's great!  We'll see how it goes when I get the second dose on April 15. heart_eyes

Msg 3250.906 deleted
Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Mar-19

That's GREAT news ~ at first I thought April 15 was too soon, but triple checked my calendar. 

Dad and I will get our 2nd Moderna Vax on April 8th.  I had a sore arm down to the elbow for 3 days.  Typing or doing anything with my right arm was a CHALLENGE.  Dad didn't seem to have any side effects.  

Hope you have NO side effects!!!

XXOO ~ Dhyaniheart_eyes

SharpEye1

Mar-19

Thank you, y friend!  My arm was only sore at the injection site (the muscle).  Only lasted until earlier today.  I'm so sorry yours was so much worse.  That being said, this means yours and my second dose should have less side affects.  So, there is that.  heart_eyes

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Mar-19

I haven't read that anywhere that side effects from Moderna vax 1st dose would reduce/lessen side effects from the 2nd dose ~ would you please cite your source?

In fact, from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html 

• Side effects (such as fever, chills, tiredness, and headache) throughout the body were more common after the second dose of the vaccine.

SharpEye1

Mar-19

My apologies.  Although I have CNN on pretty much 24/7, I had it backwards in my mind somehow.  Wishful thinking, I guess.  I'll chalk it up to a senior moment.  LOL

But, we'll see.  Luck may be on our side.  heart_eyes

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Mar-20

Well, DAMN!  I was really hoping you had better info than I.  

I've already been preparing ~ enough frozen meals already put up, bottled water & Gatorade, Depends at the ready, towels on the path from my room to the bathroom,  from the the bathroom to the kitchen, barf bags every 3 feet.  So I won't really have to run . . . I can crawl if I have to.

XXOO ~ Dhyanistuck_out_tongue_winking_eye