Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 211236 views.
dajoseph

Mar-20

Update on my 2nd shot.  I was good the next morning, just a little soreness around the injection mark.  But my midday, I was cold and I am a hot nature person. My neice came over and wanted to sit outside and I said "no" I got my last shot yesterday, I can t get warm.  I turned the heater on, but asked her to turn it up so more. She said when she comes over, s is the one grabbing blankets b/c it is always cold in my house. She then told me,  don't tell me nothing when you can't breathe from this heat.  I also had a slight headache.  Woke up this morning and everything is good. I did get up during the night and had to lower the heat, b/c I got too stuffy and couldn't breathe and didn't want any covers. 

SharpEye1

Mar-20

Dhyani--You're too funny!  I'm really expecting it to go pretty ok, possibly like what Dajoseph experienced.  Glass half full, and all that jazz! heart_eyes

Love ya, girl!

Ada

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-20

I’m sorry you had that experience. I had a bad reaction to my second shot too (slight fever and chills) but my symptoms developed later the same day. I went to bed early and by the next day I felt fine. At least you’re fully vaccinated now! 

Have been watching the news the last few days and have seen unbelievable pictures from the catastrophic flooding in Australia. To my MC family from Australia keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay safe and if you can check in and let us know how you're doing.

My very dear friend for 60 years got her 2nd shot on Friday ---- went home, told the neighbor she felt a little tired but otherwise fine and was going to bed early.

They found her deceased the next morning. Very, very scary. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-23

I'm sure it was a tragic coincidence.

Very sorry for the loss of your friend.

I sure hope it was just that ---- a tragic coincidence ---- my 2nd Pfizer (like hers) is scheduled for Thursday ---- and I am going ahead with it.

But the whole incident sure gave me pause.

Her son hopes to hear from the Medical Examiner's office very soon.

oiuoiu321

Mar-23

Oh, Jenny, I'm so sorry for your loss.  ((((((HUGS)))))

So since my last update (Feb 23) we had our last resident who tested positive leave the covid unit a couple weeks ago. We have finished our vaccination clinics and had a very high vaccination rate with our residents and a little over 50% with the staff (got mine). We have gone back to monthly testing and as of last Friday we have allowed visitors back in our facility. Have a few reservations about this but we'll see how it goes. 

Yesterday at work someone said that we would be getting a positive covid patient from our sister facility (they're undergoing a major construction project so they had to close their covid unit), not sure if this is true will no more on Sat when I go back to work.

Stay safe, get vaccinated and wear your masks!!!