Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212381 views.

So since my last update (Feb 23) we had our last resident who tested positive leave the covid unit a couple weeks ago. We have finished our vaccination clinics and had a very high vaccination rate with our residents and a little over 50% with the staff (got mine). We have gone back to monthly testing and as of last Friday we have allowed visitors back in our facility. Have a few reservations about this but we'll see how it goes. 

Yesterday at work someone said that we would be getting a positive covid patient from our sister facility (they're undergoing a major construction project so they had to close their covid unit), not sure if this is true will no more on Sat when I go back to work.

Stay safe, get vaccinated and wear your masks!!!

dajoseph

Mar-25

Please let me know how it turns out. 

dajoseph

Mar-25

Sorry to hear about your loss. 

dajoseph

Mar-25

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it looks like it was just that ---- a tragic coincidence - report from Medical Examiner said "systemic heart failure" and told her son there was NO possibility the vaccine could have played any part.

SharpEye1

Mar-27

I am so sorry for your loss but the ME results has to be a huge relief for you.

Energyworker

Mar-27

So sorry for your loss. tulip Losing long time friends / any friends is upsetting. I had 8 die in 6 months last yr, one, my best and long time friend from covid. Have sent you a healing. heartpulse

Eight?!? ---- that is terrible. So sorry to read that. You, too, must do a lot of healing. rainbow

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Mar-28

I’m so sorry for your loss. Too many heartaches recently.