Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 206744 views.
Energyworker

Apr-9

Hope it goes well, I had the pfizer shot in the big city in Ontario last week, just a sore arm. People tell me with older ages the reaction is worse. My brother in law who is 80 was totally wiped out on the 2nd day after his shot. My next jab isn't until July 21st, almost 4 months away. People here have to work their summer holidays around their second jab or come home for it. I have friends & family on the island in BC & know you are behind us.

Energyworker

Apr-9

Interesting ...another blurb came out about AstraZeneca and age 30. Every week a different story comes out about AstraZeneca and the gov't flip flops about who is going to be vaccinated with it. No one I know wants it and would rather wait for one of the other vaccines to be available. We have choice.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-9

After a lot of swearing, moaning, etc... I now have my 2 appointments to get vaccinated. My first shot is this Sunday and the second is 3 weeks later.

datsalotta

Apr-9

Thanks Energyworker *...I hope it goes well too.

I recently had a pneumonia vaccine and my arm hurt for a coupla days. Expecting I will be sore from the COVID jab. My sister (8 years older than me) had a really sore arm. She could not lift it up. She used Voltaren on it and it helped right away. I have some A535 here so will try that if need be. Maybe even a 500 mg aspirin will help too. ((:

Yes you can add me to the people from B. C. who care about the way COVID has hit people who live in Ontario. On the bright side let's say things can only improve.

Forever the optimist,

datsalotta

Energyworker

Apr-10

How kind of you to say so. My best friend died in the first wave, no one would help. I've become 'political' since then.

Even though the retirement home where my stepmother lives has herd immunity two people tested positive today for covid! One was fully vaccinated by Feb 13, when most of the herd was, the other only has one shot, so will see what happens. I get tested weekly by them.

SharpEye1

Apr-10

Hi Dhyani,

Checking in to ask how you and Dad are doing after getting your second shot.  Mine is coming up Thursday (4/15), so was curious how it worked out for you as I know you were well prepared for any and all possible outcomes.  heart_eyes

datsalotta

Apr-10

Hey Energyworker *

Your experiences are so close to home. You've been through so much. I will be thinking about you and hoping for better outcomes.

Be kind, be calm, be safe - my COVID mantra

datsalotta

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-11

Energyworker said:

Even though the retirement home where my stepmother lives has herd immunity two people tested positive today for covid! One was fully vaccinated by Feb 13, 

That's disheartening.

I'm in BC as well (lower mainland) and besides having numerous relatives in Ontario, think of all if you there often. Such a horrible, scary situation. 

It is very, very scary.  Just thought I'd add that getting the vaccination does not prevent you from getting the virus.  It helps prevent you from getting very sick from the virus.  That's why we all still have to wear masks because, even though vaccinated, we can still pass the virus on if exposed.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-11

Got my first Pfizer vaccine today. So far, so good.