Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212238 views.

So last week we had our monthly covid test. One employee tested positive, she is a casual employee so she hasn't been working much. However because of this we had to go back to weekly testing. We were all tested again this past Tues. and unfortunately we have another positive test among employees. Here's the kicker, she was covid positive last Oct when we had our outbreak and she's had the vaccine. So yes you can still get it. We have quarantined the area where she worked and we are closed to general visitation. Essential caregivers and compassionate care visits can continue.

Stay safe, mask up and get your vaccine................

KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-19

BE PREPARED IS MY MOTTO. Had to laugh at your comments. When my kids were little I would always put out towels and Kleenex for them.  I told them if they felt sick head to bathroom. Also in emergency  to puke in pillow slip. They used to laugh at me but did the same things with their boys.

My daughter has had both vaccines. She was sicker than a dog. All the side affects. She also got Shingles vaccines 2. and her flu shot. Couldn't get a mammogram because Covid vaccine affects the breast tissue in women and can show false positive and was told to wait a few weeks. Everyone else I've talked to had little or no problems.

I can't take any vaccine because of allergies.

Please everyone who is able get your vaccines. Waiting for everything to go back to as much as possible. 

Love you Sweetheart take care be safe.

KNIMtheTOAD

KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-19

Janet it really helps to have a good sense of humor. When we told my Father in law to be that we were getting married he had a few to many Gin n Tonics and said when he got home he tried to take his pants off over his head.

KNIMtheTOAD

RavenofGA

Apr-21

Recently a very, very dear friend, one I considered as a sister, died after contracting COVID.  However, it wasn't the virus that killed her.  She contracted an infection while in the hospital and was being treated with antibiotics.  She was moved to a rehab hospital with instructions to continue treating the infection.  They didn't.  It became systemic and that is what killed her.  Malpractice suit being considered.

SharpEye1

Apr-21

Oh, no!  I am so very sorry for your loss!  I will keep you and her family in my prayers.   Definitely a lawsuit is in order. 

Energyworker

Apr-21

So sorry for your loss.  bouquet That would be maddening. Will keep you & your dear friend in my prayers. Hold tight to your memories. Take good care of yourself.

oiuoiu321

Apr-22

Oh, I'm so sorry.    (((((HUGS)))))   So many people losing their lives due to this pandemic, even if indirectly.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend's family at this time.

kthreads

Apr-23

I am so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers. 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-14

In the US, soon there will be financial help for BROADBAND service.

Here's how to apply:

https://getemergencybroadband.org/how-to-apply/

You can check to see if your current Internet Provider is participating:

https://getemergencybroadband.org/companies-near-me/

Annmorg

May-17

I'm so sorry about your loss,