Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi's Friend and Private Message Features   Technical Issues

Started 4/5/20 by Kid (Kidmagnet); 12251 views.
katiek2

Apr-9

Hey guys, is there a way to track or find a player by ID number?  I have a new "friend", one I did not invite or accept to my game.  Just appeared on my friend list at the 5PM day changeover.  Name of player is, get this, katiek.reinstlgame.  ID number is 729689.  I've checked the old list I used to keep and no one by that number is on it, so it's not an old friend trying to send me a message.  I've deleted that player, along with another one that just showed up out of the blue a couple of days ago.  That one is DAn - TQ, ID 635412.  When the Spring event started, my game had high scores on the new room, even though I hadn't yet played it, so it appears my game has been hijacked.  I've deleted both players for now, but am concerned that someone can just pop onto my friends list without being invited or accepted.

Thanks for any ideas you may have about this.

UPDATE:  I found the owner of 635412 under the name "Heather".  I had deleted that game because it had been red for more than a year, and she did not have an event room open.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

I think it's Heather. (FluffyBee)

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/947

I did an advanced search.  First number did not get anything, but the second did.

Double check the player IDs.

katiek2

Apr-11

I'm pretty sure you're right.  I sent a PM to Heather, but she hasn't responded yet.  The name on the account is so different from hers that I'm reluctant to just add it back.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

I searched the 2 player IDs on the forum. They appear to both be hers.

katiek2

Apr-13

Oh, that's good to know.  Thank you.