Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi's Friend and Private Message Features   Technical Issues

Started 4/5/20 by Kidmagnet; 22358 views.
Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-8

Very weird.  Were you able to find out if they play MC?  It's not a name I've seen before.

I did a cursory check and couldn't find that they posted in this forum and although I did a search for their name on my game, it doesn't mean they do not play MC because I don't always have success when searching by name, although it may not be their game name.  So for those reasons I would have ignored them.

I don't think he has anything to do with Midnight Castle (the forum or the game), I think he may just belong to another forum here on Delphi.

Azurina

Oct-8

sorry, but if he can't post a pic without the sunnies....what's he hiding under there? a bit creepy

Michaela, that doesn't sound too bad to me. I have had worse happen in a game, so I will just keep accepting until I reach a 'limit'. Given the FL keeps fluctuating atm with people coming and going everytime i look, I may need to keep accepting until the glitches are fixed! hahaha

Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-8

Then how did he find you?  He's a lurker? (I'm assuming he's a guy).  That's creepy.

Azurina, I can't imagine something worse happening but you're right the sunglasses are suspicious but given it's the internet, who knows if that's him or even a guy?

I live in a bubble 

Unfortunately not my first time dealing with a "lurker", had one in real life. I'm sure he was just cruisin' the forums looking for "friends". No thank you!!

Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-8

I had one IRL for 9 months.  Scary and I was in the military at the time.  

I guess I just don't get sending random "hello's" to people.  I send PM's to friends/potential friends regarding the game, not just to say hello.  Perhaps you just have a magnetic personality!

Michaela (mtkim) said:

Perhaps you just have a magnetic personality!

Yeah I "attract" all kinds.........................LOL!!

Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-8

The closest I come to being magnetic is when I shock myself while wearing sweaters