Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help Needed please   Technical Issues

Started May-14 by criccieth10; 2154 views.
Robert (amf368)

May-14

I am at level 97, So the first page has so much that I do not write it down.  I know I have all pets and avators and amulets. I write down coins, shards, diamonds. pet food, and crafted items, presents, medallions,  stamps, eggs,  airship items and amulet energy units weekly. I do the seasonal events and the end of the event.

I made a column list and just change the number next to each item as weekly. you can use a spreadsheet program then save and print it.  When the paper gets old just reprint it The longest one it the crafted list. Ounce you get the list mad it is easy to maintain. I just erase the old number and write in the new one. I  always update the list before doing a update, windows or game.

misstracy22

May-14

Thank you Robert, as usual your explanation is much better than mine. So a quick reply too. 
Hope you are doing ok, with everything that is happening. Anything I can do for you, please say.

hugs as usual, 

Tracy beetle

Honeyphan

May-14

I am so sorry that happened to you, and I hope you get everything needed and replaced soon!

I play on PC and record my inventory by taking pics of the monitor with my phone (with the game not at full screen), and do it at the end of each play day (deleting the pics that were there before). I take a pic of the stamp section, the airship section, the pet section with food, the seasonal event inventory section and my regular inventory on any items that were hard to get or I have a lot of - usually just the last page of the inventory if there are too many. I make sure the coins, diamonds, and shards all show when I do it. Basically taking a pic of anything I would hate to lose and want replaced.

Oh- and I also took a pic of the opening screen with Anabel on it (when game first starts) and the numbers there at the bottom left, if they are ever needed... (I only change that pic out when there are updates).

• Edited May 14, 2020 7:16 pm  by  Honeyphan
criccieth10

May-15

Thank you for your kind reply. That sounds like a really sensible idea and one I will adopt

criccieth10

May-15

Thanks Tracy

I am on the master list and Chilpep is also one of my friends.

I definitely will be keeping a record of my inventory going forward!

Thanks again for your kind wishes

Criccieth10

criccieth10

May-15

Thanks Robert for your advice

I have definitely learnt a valuable lesson and will be keeping a record of everything going forward

Thanks

Criccieth10

anglegirl70

May-15

Hi Elsie,

I play on PC.  I would be glad to help you all I can.  I'm on level 91.  I will send you an invite to my game.  If you want  You can accept it.  If you don't feel you need to that's ok.  I wish you the best of luck.  I know I would be devestated if that happened to me.  I have not backed my stuff up in a long time.  I guess I should be doing that also.  I play as anglegirl 70

Robert (amf368)

May-15

If you need more friends send me a invite, My game id's are Robert-689618 and Robert2-689507.

Tannie2018

May-15

I don't know if this would be helpful to you, but what I do is take a screen shot once a month. A spreadsheet is just too much for my brain to deal with.

Robert (amf368)

May-15

if I want to take a screen shot I use my phone,  I may start doing that instead of a spread sheetr, I just got a new phone, the old one did not have a good camera. just make sure the numbers and everything is readable and to save it., and remember to erase to old one. Most camera's will put a date/time stamp on the picture for you, so you will know witch one to erase.

play with you phone camera  and the game till you get it perfect. you just do not save any bad pictures.