Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Suenamie   Friends

Started Jun-7 by Suenamie5; 1243 views.
Suenamie5

Jun-7

I have come to a point that I felt dread at playing anymore MC.  I have played for 6 years and have had a lot of fun and camaraderie with so many of you.  Hugs and much love to you guys.

I have about 20 eggs between all my games, and about 120,000 in coin in my 2 main games.  I am going to gift out, for a little while, my eggs and I can buy  crafted items to gift out my coins.

I pray you all stay safe from the Covid crisis and the violence.  Though I do understand the need for change in this world and fairness and love.  This world does not need more of the "money and power" are what are strove for no matter who gets stepped on.

Hugs,

Sue

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving.  We have been game friends for many years and I will miss you.  I don't play much these days, only content update and events so I guess how you are feeling about the game.  Take a break for a while and see how you feel in a few months.  I just can't bring myself to pull the plug as yet.  I do wish there was more storyline updates and less what I call fluff.  

SharpEye1

Jun-8

Hi Sue,

I echo what Trixie Belle said!  I totally get it though and will miss you greatly in the game!  But, I hope that doesn't mean you'll also be leaving the forum.  You can still stay in touch with friends you've made here as many other things are shared in this forum...not just MC woes, or accomplishments, as the case may be. heart_eyes

Ada

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-8

I too echo what everyone has said. We've been game partners for awhile now, and like you, I've played MC since the beginning and dread the daily gifting etc. now when I'd rather focus on life and my medical issues. I'm thankful for you and your games inventory that have really helped me. I'm really sad to see you depart from the game but maybe you'll change your mind and return later. Take care and be safe out there! 

Shyloblush

In reply toRe: msg 4
Suenamie5

Jun-8

Thanks for the kind words!  .  I have had a wonderful time and appreciated all the back and forth support and friendship.  I'm sure I'll pop in to see people on the forum.

I am grateful for the Devs and Mods during the 6 years too!!

Love and hugs,

Sue

• Edited June 10, 2020 4:04 pm  by  Suenamie5
Msg 3494.6 deleted

Dear Sue

I will be so sorry to lose you as a friend. Thank you so much for all your help especially with Ice Breaths. I think we are all struggling with the world at the moment. I have to admit there are days when I really don't feel like playing. Perhaps when life improves you will change your mind. So take care and stay safe. Love and hugs to you 

Noreen

In reply toRe: msg 7
Suenamie5

Jun-14

Thank you so much!  I love you guysheart_eyes.  I have had such fun on this game.  I am hoping to use my energy now to work on my health.  

If any of you have friends in your games that need help they can friend my Suenamie and Suenamie2 games.  I don't have a lot of eggs, but I have a lot of food, airship items, and I can gift people crafted items.  

Hugs,

Sue

NanaLoona

Jun-17

Sue,

I can see how you would be frustrated with this game.  Maybe just take a break or just play one game.  Some days I can only play half my Blue Key Quests and some days I just go in and gift and try to get shards from my Private Room.

You will be missed if you choose not to play at all.

Hugs,

Leslie aka Celtica aka NanaLoona

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-18

We were game friends for a while, not sure when you disappeared from my list, but the same thing happened to me a while back. It was actually a chore to go into Midnight Castle. i stopped playing for about a year. Then I came back and was happy to be here again. I still don't play every day, just gift out and leave, and only play when I want to, and I haven't suffered from burn-out since then.