Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Continuation of the game   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 6/30/20 by Stuki1944; 2831 views.
butch53

7/9/20

Wow, level 100 already!  I downloaded the new version on July 7, and have been playing as continuously as possible, and have level 99, but just got to the fire Conjurer.  Level 99 and 4954 of 7920 needed to get to level 100.

AEGram

7/9/20

butch53 said:

Wow, level 100 already! 

This most recent update will take MOST players to 1734/8000 into Level 100.......... I say "most" because some experienced a glitch of sorts several years ago and their experience points/level may be different than the average player.

That said, we are now all sitting waiting for Morisa's 11 tasks (she has 12 in total) with her saying: I'm busy practicing magic and preparing herbs right now. Come back in another Moon phase.

So..........at 4954 (half way through) of 7920 in Level 99, you are quite close to the new end of the line. blush

LadyAstra

7/9/20

All,

Seeing that the new update got us into Level 100 started me thinking.  If the devs continue to move us ahead at a rate of 2 to 2.5 levels per update, we've got about 10 updates until we catch up with Just John at Level 120/121.

Astra

AEGram

7/9/20

Nah.....we passed him one time.....then the Devs put him out to 121..... My guess is that he will shortly be given an even higher level number.....long before we get close.

PTG (anotherPTG)

7/10/20

Yes they have upgraded John at least twice and we did pass him.

If my poor old befuddled brain remembers correctly, there was once a time when the Mailman was at Level 99?

PTG (anotherPTG)

7/10/20

There some exceptional people who have and are still playing this game!

Trina's "accompaniments" are testimonies to this.

BooKitty89

7/10/20

I play on an iPad and always have a problem getting updates.  Can someone remind me how to get this update, please?  Thanks so much.

AEGram

7/10/20

BooKitty89................There are two ways that generally work for everyone:

1. Open the App Store....in the upper right corner will be a "people" icon.......select that and you will be on the actual update page. If MC update is now showing up.....put your finger on the screen and swipe down to get the page to reload. Sometimes you have to swipe down more than one time, but the update should show up for you to install.

2. If #1 doesn't work......again, go to the App Store...click on the search button in the bottom row (it's usually on the far right)....in the field at the top, type in Midnight Castle...........midnight castle - mystery game should come up for you to select................When you click on that selection....Midnight Castle will be there on the left side of your screen......Since you've already downloaded the game and when there are no updates, the button should say "open" ...........However, when an update is available, the button will say "update." 

A word of caution for this second method.......IF the button says "install" ................back out.......close the screen......DON'T PRESS THAT BUTTON ..... and try to go back into the regular updates place to swipe down to see if the update will present. ..........IF you press the install button, it will download the game as if you don't have it on your iPad and you will be at the very beginning of the game with all your progress wiped out.

So................if neither of these work............completely power off your iPad..............wait a couple of minutes before turning it back on..............then try the update section of the App Store one more time.

CC to BooKitty89
Moonki

7/11/20

I play on iPad. I learn from the forum when there is a new update. Go to the App Store and search Midnight castle. Click on it. The picture should appear. Click on the picture. This will take you to the info page. On the top right of the screen there will be aa circle to load When it is loaded, click on get.  It will load and send you back to your main screen - where all your apps are. Click on MC and it will start. You’ll get the need more whatever it is . Authorize it and eventually you’ll be in the game with the new update. I hope this helps. Moonki 

Msg 3519.18 deleted