Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crazy Update   Technical Issues

Started Jul-6 by RavenofGA; 1041 views.
loopykaren

Jul-7

Ok thanks PTG. Fingers crossed here? lol

In reply toRe: msg 7
loopykaren

Jul-7

Ok well that was a lot faster this time. Done it straight from the Ethernet cable. Took 

10 minutes. Phew and i didnt lose my game this time.

loopykaren

Jul-7

Heres another strange one that ive had on here before.

The Midnight castle icon always jumps from the left hand side on my desktop to another place on the screen???

It has happened again tonight with this update. PS.can some one plz tell me to step back from the comp as i will do this 

update to fast to do my nosey. To see whats nxt. lol x

In reply toRe: msg 9
lilredhood51

Jul-8

that can be a problem on tablets that limited connection time before the screen blanks out. the longest that I can set mine to is 10 minutes. it doesn't have an option to set it any longer or not to do so.

right not it won't connect to the server after the small update. this is a lot more than it was doing the last few days. it was hung up totally and would load at all. will try again later when maybe not so many people are trying to get into the game.

MeekMonkey

Jul-8

I was playing my Aly game and noticed an update when I went to my other Meek game I always load with the game manger and noticed a update but decide not to update at that time as I still had my other Aly game loaded and now I am wondering was there and update at all. I have notice one of my friends at level 100.

RavenofGA

Jul-9

Yes, there was an update.  Apparently it included more levels.  I'm only on Level 77 so I won't be affected by that.  There is also a Castle Challenge.

Raven

MeekMonkey

Jul-9

I will try to uninstall my game manager and see if I can get the update.

RavenofGA

Jul-9

Try this:  In the upper right corner of the Game Manager is a link called Options.  Click on it and choose "check for updates manually".  That usually works if you're having problems with an automatic update.

Raven