Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unique stamps   Technical Issues

Started Jul-10 by connie33919; 414 views.
LvlSlgr

Jul-10

connie33919,

As mdpetdoc indicated, you can also add the unique stamp to your wish list. Friends are usually willing to help out.

• Edited July 10, 2020 6:57 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Moonki

Jul-11

If you put them on your wish list and your friends do the same,you can swap them. As soon as you get the stamp t counts. You can immediately give it away and have your friend give it back to count again. Moonki 

AEGram

Jul-13

If you still need the unique stamps for progressing in the game, I strongly recommend to not swap unique stamps........they are too precious for you to give as a gift only to not receive one in return.

Interesting thing about the unique stamps.................IF you totally run out, the game can be very stingy and unforgiving. When I first started out, I learned that if I crafted the Ancestor's Spirit that I could get coins by selling it (which helped me to progress in the game). However, I then had to craft an item that required multiple Unique Stamps and I had none...........................I was working then, so each evening after supper, I played several hours through just the HOSs to try to get those stamps. 

I played for 3 full days before I got even the first one! It took several more HOS visits to get that second one. As I gained more in inventory, I found the game gave them more frequently. Hence, the reason why mdpetdoc said to maintain a minimum of 20, but work up to at least 100 in inventory.

Then, if you need to craft an item that requests 3 Unique Stamps.....and you have only 20 in inventory, be sure to get those additional 3 rather than use from your stash.