Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Open 12 Zoom Zones   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-11 by Katijay (Katijay46); 204 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-11

Hopefully you have saved enough up that this will be an easy one...Good Luck All...

AEGram

Jul-13

For those who haven't done this one.....there's a simple strategy to follow.

It requires opening 12 Zoom Zones.....the ones requiring only 1 item to open would be the easiest way to go. There are 6 Castle ZZs that require only one item to open: Burnt Tree, Iron Chest, Birdcage, Rock Garden, Stone Gargoyle, and Astral Lamp.

You would need to open each of them only 2 times for the total of 12........................to GET those 12 items is also relatively easy:

1. Play the puzzles!!!!! ............open the first puzzle and play for Torch, Murderer's Eye, Shard of Soul...............you get 2 free chances to win that Torch because it will be listed first (before the diamonds).

2. If you don't win anything in your two free attempts.....go to the next puzzle and play for the same three.

3. When you win the Torch, start your next puzzle by asking for the Murderer's Eye, Shard of Soul, Forged Key.....................play your 2 free rounds....take what you get.

4. Rinse and repeat until you've gotten all 6 of the items needed to open those "Castle 6" ZZs..................When you only have the Winged Amulet to play for, round out your three with any 2 other items............personally, if I have an egg in the last slot, my percentages for guessing correctly during those first 2 free tries is lower than when I put something there like Immortal Treasure or some ZZ item I'd like to have. 

Usually, when I play, I don't get past the winning of one of the items, so it generally takes me 6 to 10 puzzles to win all 6 because of my bad guessing.

The puzzles reset in 5 hours, so you can play again......within those 2 times of playing, you can get your needed 12 items to easily knock out this CC task.

In reply toRe: msg 2
LvlSlgr

Jul-13

I did this one by going to the ZZs in the Bone Kingdom and Northern Islands. Most of those ZZs already had the required items from doing the rounds because very seldom does a DQ require you to visit ZZs in those areas. Of course, this only works for higher level players.