20320 messages in 1304 discussions
1740 messages in 50 discussions
Latest Sep-27 by JD (badge510)
Latest Aug-14 by GrandpaJim
Latest 1:44 PM by dollymix16
7654 messages in 492 discussions
Latest 5:24 PM by AKSnowBunny
Latest 5:10 PM by Carlie (CarlieQuilts)
Latest 8:36 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 8:34 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 12:37 AM by Robert (amf368)
Latest Sep-27 by Robert (amf368)
Latest 7:59 PM by Tennco (carlyMC)
Latest 5:26 PM by AKSnowBunny
Latest 9:37 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 1:44 AM by Dhyani (Dhyaniland)
Latest Sep-27 by Karen/kitty (karenkittymc)
Latest Sep-26 by Azpotter
Latest Sep-25 by Flootie
Latest Sep-25 by dollymix16
4880 messages in 404 discussions
Latest Sep-2 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Aug-2 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest 5:57 PM by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)
Latest 11:00 AM by TinyFaerie
Latest 10:47 AM by Crystal;P (12earth45)
Latest Sep-27 by Myelle (Myelle01)
Latest Sep-27 by lilredhood51
Latest Sep-27 by Crystal;P (12earth45)
Latest Sep-26 by LvlSlgr
Latest Sep-26 by AEGram
3339 messages in 74 discussions
Latest 4:05 PM by LvlSlgr
3476 messages in 179 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest 8:34 AM by Fallonit
Latest 12:47 AM by Tannie2018
Latest Sep-27 by marbur220
Latest Sep-26 by Moonki
Latest Sep-26 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland)
Latest Sep-25 by AEGram
59770 messages in 18 discussions
Latest 5:42 PM by TinyFaerie
Latest 5:40 PM by TinyFaerie
Latest 5:21 PM by PTG (anotherPTG)
Latest 12:36 PM by marbur220
5116 messages in 532 discussions
Latest 4:57 PM by Susanna502MC
Latest 12:30 PM by Katijay (Katijay46)
Latest Sep-26 by pclark200
883 messages in 12 discussions
Latest Aug-26 by MissTupp
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest 4/29/18 by chilpep
Latest 12:01 PM by Debbie (Debbie1845)
92 messages in 1 discussions
Latest Sep-26 by Debbie (Debbie1845)
3418 messages in 78 discussions
Latest Apr-23 by Di (amina046)
Latest 3:20 AM by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest 3:19 AM by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
3063 messages in 96 discussions
Latest Sep-26 by AEGram
632 messages in 62 discussions
5855 messages in 19 discussions
1323 messages in 79 discussionsMore
I don't understand this at all.
Is there an explanation written down somewhere as to how it works. The same for Ice Breath.
Haven't a clue what they mean at the moment.
Rgds. Garden Bird
On the left side of your screen there is a Discussion titled the Consortium. There you'll find the Consortium Directory with all the information you'll need. I'm going to CC this post to the Consortium Leader-Debbie who can give you more information.
As for the Ice Breath question you'll find info here:
Thank you so much for asking about the Consortium !! I am Debbie, the Leader of the Consortium and I more then happy to answer any questions you may have about how we may be of assistance to you!!
Thank you so much Tammy for pointing GardenBird in the right direction and alerting me to her inquiry. I am very grateful for your unending support and guidance to all players. It is such a pleasure to always see your generous, nurturing spirit towards everyone!!
GardenBird, as Tammy pointed out, if you look at the Consortium Thread, there is the Consortium Directory which explains what we do and are all about, followed by our Members List . (They are the first post...msg 1. in the Consortium Thread.) You will find the Consortium Thread here....https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3132/1
You may read the explanation there, and I will repost it here for you with some elaboration.
The Consortium is a group of players and their wonderful, awesome friends who help other players achieve their goals of gaining Seasonal Pets or Achievements. We stockpile seasonal items on our games and gift them as needed. We also have Pet eggs. If a player is seeking to craft Event Pets or Winter Event Pets. Our amazing friends send us their extra items which allow us to have sufficient stores to gift required seasonal items even if the Event is over.
All a player seeking help has to do is post in the Consortium Thread. The Consortium Members & their friends answer the post - usually by posting, sending a PM (private message) or an invitation to their game/s.
Please give your playing platform (PC, iOS or Android) , your level , and your Game ID (which you may post in the Thread, or PM to Debbie). That way, the appropriate people can respond. After that, it is a process of gifting the needed items as per the wish list of the recipient.
We ask that you ....
1. You be on the Master List. Provide us with your Game Name as well as your Forum Name. If not already on the Master List, you may find it here, and leave your information. The super fantabulous Chilpep, will get you at the next revision. https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/587
2. Provide your Lvl and Platform. Game ID’s may be posted in the Consortium Thread, or PM’d to Debbie.
3. Please, if you are aware and have certain goals in mind, let us know what you are seeking help with or donating. Once those Event items are fulfilled, will your intent be to focus on other friends, gameplay, and move on? If so, please make the Consortium aware. If you are uncertain, that is okay as well, we understand circumstances change, just let us know what you have in mind, so we may plan accordingly!!
4. Please respond to any PM’s you might receive from the Consortium. Having this means of contact is of the utmost importance to us!! Communication is key!! Please always feel free to ask anything that you have questions about. That is what we are here for...to lend a helping hand!!
5. Please make certain that a small token gift is sent to the Consortium Member at least once a week, simply so we know you are still active. If you are sending a gift that you would like returned, please communicate that with your Consortium Member so we may return it to you. We are here to help and enhance your gameplay, not take away from your inventory.
I hope this answers some of your questions about the Consortium!! I am excited to discuss with you how we may be of help to you!
Thank you so much for reaching out!!
Please send me a PM or post in the Consortium Thread!!
I look forward to hearing from!!
I will be in touch at some point.
Really need to read this through a couple of times first to make sure I understand it