Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Collect 150 Morphing Objects   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-24 by Katijay (Katijay46); 631 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Jul-27

I hear your sorrow.... every time I play the characters, I loose a bundle no matter how cheap the bet.  I'm sure it's rigged in the house's favor, not unlike Las Vegas (I don't go there either!!).

Bingo

In reply toRe: msg 7
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-27

With my main and upper level game I barreled through and was always low on coin and did not find the old forum until I was level 70+ so never finished a CC until I learned how to get more friends, until then it was only John...I had a mentor take me under her wing and I started reading all the helpful info.  With my lower level game I have taken it very slow and really worked the events and even with all the "please wait" both of my games have plenty of coin... I try with my lower game to craft only when it works with a DQ I want to play otherwise it sits...there are so many ways to play and I am just glad we have this forum to bounce ideas off each other...

In reply toRe: msg 8

Just to clarify ---- the reason I said beat the wise dragon 5 times ---- 3 times in the first one, then win 1000 coins and the easiest way to do that would be to play the wise dragon and hope that you could beat him twice. That would be a total of 5 times beating the dragon. I just assumed that was what most would want to do rather than waiting 12 hours or paying 12 diamonds for a fresh set of plays.

I always thought of a challenge as participating in a contest of sorts and never equated "challenge" with "frustration" ---- which is what these CCs have become. Frustrating, boring, and redundant ---- but since plans for the game are made months ahead here's hoping they are planning some changes and/or tweaks to the CCs or some new things that will rekindle a bit of interest in these tiresome drills in doing the same thing again and again with the same "rewards" over and over.

What happened to the promise of restoring the tournaments, anyway? And where are the mini events? Are we just stuck with repeating CCs with repeating rewards? (Aren't 148 avatars enough?)

mmpendo

Jul-27

Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1) said:

(Aren't 148 avatars enough?)

That got me laughing. Takes me forever to scroll through to find the recommended one to win at dice (usually don't have). Got to be a better way?

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-27

It's like trying to decide what to wear...it was my understanding that the tournaments were not going to come back because some had learned how to cheat the system...I never really cared for them, I just wasn't fast enough to really place...the mini, I haven't heard anything about...I am just glad I can play this game without having to pay...

Certainly you are correct about that ---- I sometimes used to buy a minimal number of diamonds (never the big hunk they offer for $30 these days)  to show support but now I just try to buy some other Elephant Games from time to time. And there are plenty of those to choose from.

And your tips and knowledge you post here are very, very much appreciated ---- it really helps in slogging through these otherwise boring CCs ---- thanks so much for that.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-28

Thank you for the support...back when I did not know there was support I felt the CC were not meant to be completed!...I am also on FB and it doesn't seem to be one place someone can go to to ask the questions...that is why we set this up here so someone doesn't have to ask a million questions on the same topic...that is why I always encourage everyone to share what they have learned or what works for them...