Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Level 76 and destiny keys   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-26 by moonflower61; 920 views.

You're welcome, happy to help!!

bajon

Jul-26

Trina also requires shards sometimes so it can also help with her requests

In reply toRe: msg 11
moonflower61

Jul-26

Okay, didn’t think of that. Thanks

bajon

Jul-26

You’re welcome. Just remembered can also use shards to buy furniture in your rooms.

In reply toRe: msg 13
moonflower61

Jul-26

I definitely need to remodel my rooms! Thank you 

Honeyphan

Jul-27

Just a helpful note - if you do choose to do the side quests while you are also doing the character quests (for more coin, etc), be sure and finish the side quests before you level up - otherwise you may lose them (and any progress you have made) since they disappear once you level up.

I have also found that side quests are really good for zoom zones in the castle challenges - to set them up and leave them until the day they need to be used. :) 

• Edited July 27, 2020 12:37 am  by  Honeyphan
moonflower61

Jul-27

Thanks Honeyphan, I am doing 6 side quests at the same time so this is good to know. I’ll definitely finish those before moving on

Honeyphan

Jul-27

Glad to help! : -)

By the way - when you're in fairy tale land and you enter the "Museum of Tales" (with the stagecoach/Cinderella HOS and the fairy tale book on the table) - be sure and click the bats on the chair and the lamp hanging above for a neat little surprise. :)

One of the things I love about Elephant games is how they put in little interactive surprises when you click on certain items in the rooms that don't have anything to do with the progress of the game.

(ETA -they are black butterflies or moths on the chair, not bats! lol Sorry for the error.)

• Edited July 28, 2020 7:21 pm  by  Honeyphan
moonflower61

Jul-27

Okay, I’ll look for those. I only find the little surprises by accident. Those are fun when I find them. Thanks again!