Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started Sep-8 by dustyretired; 473 views.
dustyretired

Sep-8

Hello

About 2 months ago, my sister mentioned she was moving her MC game over to her pc. In our discussion about what type of game MC was, I wondered why I had not heard of it. I checked it out and started playing.  What a FANTASTIC game.  The art work is absolutely gorgeous. My highest praises to the people involved in this. We both would like to be added to the PC Master List.

Old Dusty Road    870025         Cl angel 865553

I would also like to say Thank You, to the generous friends I have already made. We welcome new friends.

Thanks, dustyretired

Hi Old Dusty Road!! 

I love your name!! Welcome to the Forum!! coupletwo_women_holding_hands
My name is Debbie and I am the Leader of the Consortium. You may read more about what we do here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3132/1
Or in the Consortium Thread which you will find in a folder to your left, named Consortium Directory ~ Seek Help/Donate.  (Or just click on the link I have provided!! ) 

We are a select group of players dedicated to helping other players achieve their goals and craft their Pets. 

I see you and your sister are seeking friends. I have alerted our PC Consortium Team Members to please send you both invites to their games. 

You may find a listing of their Game Names on our Consortium Directory. 
Tammy advised you very wisely, to have your names added to our Master List, as well as to post in the seeking PC Friends Thread. 
That Thread is located here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/9/1288

If there is anything I may do to be of help or assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Feel free to send me a PM or post in the Consortium Thread. 
We are here to lend a helping hand!! wave

I do hope you and your families are staying safe and well!! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

PenWeb

Sep-9

Hi dustyretired!!!

Welcome to MC and the Forum!

I am a member of the Consortium, and will invite you and your sister to my 4 games; Nell, Nell2, OneCent and GMA , ASAP.

The Fall Event should be happening soon, and we Consortium members help you acquire items needed to earn pets and achievements if you put those items on your wish list.

Again, Welcome, and Happy Hunting!

Honeyphan

Sep-9

Hi - and welcome to both you and your sister! :)
I will send you an invite to my game in a bit - I go by Honey there.

Once the Fall event starts, next month, you'll want keys to open the two private event rooms that will be used for that (and 2 more keys for the Christmas one coming on the heels of the Fall Event), so you can play the HOS there (which will net you 250 coins a pop) - So be sure and do the Trina quests for golden keys when you reach that level to gain at least 2 of the keys now - to open those fall event rooms. You will also be able to play your friends' rooms (the HOS there) once a day - and gain oodles of money that way. :) Soooo helpful for the expensive Character quests... oh- and put ghost traps and holiday wands on your wish list to be able to easily partake in the egg hunt featured during Fall and Christmas events. :)

Read all about season events in the complete index - tips, tricks and guides - http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1864/1

And welcome to the castle! :)

dustyretired

Sep-9

Thank you for the great information on the events. 

Appreciate the quick responses and the all the invites.  Honeyphan, you mentioned expensive Character Quests. This game is like a roller coaster ride. Long slow chug chug up hill trying to make coins. You reach your goal at the top, then whoosh, you are flying down, enjoying the ride. Then very quickly you are at the bottom and then you are slowly chugging back up again to make coins.  Yes they can be very expensive. 

Sincerely appreciate the help everyone is offering.

dollymix16

Sep-11

Hi,

I will send invites. I play as dollymix

dustyretired

Sep-12

Received the invite. Thank you