Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started Sep-8 by dustyretired; 470 views.
Honeyphan

Sep-9

Hi - and welcome to both you and your sister! :)
I will send you an invite to my game in a bit - I go by Honey there.

Once the Fall event starts, next month, you'll want keys to open the two private event rooms that will be used for that (and 2 more keys for the Christmas one coming on the heels of the Fall Event), so you can play the HOS there (which will net you 250 coins a pop) - So be sure and do the Trina quests for golden keys when you reach that level to gain at least 2 of the keys now - to open those fall event rooms. You will also be able to play your friends' rooms (the HOS there) once a day - and gain oodles of money that way. :) Soooo helpful for the expensive Character quests... oh- and put ghost traps and holiday wands on your wish list to be able to easily partake in the egg hunt featured during Fall and Christmas events. :)

Read all about season events in the complete index - tips, tricks and guides - http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1864/1

And welcome to the castle! :)

dustyretired

Sep-9

Thank you for the great information on the events. 

Appreciate the quick responses and the all the invites.  Honeyphan, you mentioned expensive Character Quests. This game is like a roller coaster ride. Long slow chug chug up hill trying to make coins. You reach your goal at the top, then whoosh, you are flying down, enjoying the ride. Then very quickly you are at the bottom and then you are slowly chugging back up again to make coins.  Yes they can be very expensive. 

Sincerely appreciate the help everyone is offering.

dollymix16

Sep-11

Hi,

I will send invites. I play as dollymix

dustyretired

Sep-12

Received the invite. Thank you