Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 163 Fictional Characters   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3850248 views.
LvlSlgr

5/13/20

Bit-O-Honey

This was one of my favorites.

LvlSlgr

5/13/20

Fun Dip

I remember when my daughter was little this is what she always wanted from the concession stand at the ballpark when her older brother was playing Little League. I hated it because it made such a mess. LOL

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/13/20

Anything that is pure sugar is right up my alley...…………...

Good & Fruity

Only one store in my area carried this candy, but no more...…………..not happy!

LvlSlgr

5/13/20

I'm partial to Good & Plenty (why didn't I use that in the last round??) because I like licorice.

Hershey's Kisses

I kid you not ... my mother goes through one of the Party bags (38.5 oz) about every 6 or 7 days. And no she's not fat. She tells people her doctor told her she should eat 20-30 kisses every day because it gives her protein and the potassium she needs because she's on a water pill. Gee, just think of the things I can make up when I'm 95 years old.

Oops! I forgot to mention ... don't bring around the Kisses in different colored foil. They don't taste the same and she will throw them out. One time she gave my sister a Christmas bag - red, green, and silver - that someone gave her because she said they weren't the same. My sister took them home and picked out the silver ones and slipped them back in to Mom's without her knowing. LOL

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/13/20

Now that's funny...…………………..

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

LvlSlgr

5/14/20

Jawbreakers

I used to like these as a kid because of how they changed colors as you sucked on them.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/14/20

I suppose your mother would never like these...…………….

Kissables

Calling it a night...…………...