Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 160 The Summer Olympics   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3394312 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/18/20

Panama Canal (is an artificial 82 km waterway in Panama that connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean. The canal cuts across the Isthmus of Panama and is a conduit for maritime trade. Canal locks are at each end to lift ships up to Gatun Lake, an artificial lake created to reduce the amount of excavation work required for the canal, 26 m above sea level, and then lower the ships at the other end. The original locks are 32.5 m wide. A third, wider lane of locks was constructed between September 2007 and May 2016. The expanded canal began commercial operation on June 26, 2016. The new locks allow transit of larger, neo-Panamax ships, capable of handling more cargo)

LvlSlgr

7/18/20

Queen Victoria Street - named after the British monarch who reigned from 1837 to 1901, is a street in London which runs east by north from its junction with New Bridge Street and Victoria Embankment in the Castle Baynard ward of the City of London, along a section that divides the wards of Queenhithe and Bread Street, then lastly through the middle of Cordwainer ward, until it reaches Mansion House Street at Bank junction. The road was commissioned in 1861 to streamline the approach to the central business district, and was provided for through the Metropolitan Improvement Act. Costing over £1,000,000, it remains a flagship street within the City.

Queen Victoria Street's eastern end pictured in 1955.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/18/20

Rodeo Drive (is a two-mile-long street, in Beverly Hills, California, with its southern segment in the City of Los Angeles. Its southern terminus is at Beverwil Drive, and its northern terminus is at its intersection with Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills. The name is most commonly used metonymically to refer to the three-block stretch of the street north of Wilshire Boulevard and south of Little Santa Monica Boulevard, which is known for its luxury goods stores)

I don't think my car would quite fit in.......................

LvlSlgr

7/18/20

Neither would my 16-year-old Saturn VUE. LOL

Sesame Street

Last one for tonight ... I'm tired.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/18/20

Good night.........................

Trollstigen (is a serpentine mountain road and pass in Rauma Municipality, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. It is part of Norwegian County Road 63 that connects the town of Åndalsnes in Rauma and the village of Valldal in Norddal Municipality. It is a popular tourist attraction due to its steep incline of 10% and eleven hairpin bends up a steep mountainside. During the top tourist season, about 2,500 vehicles pass daily. During the 2012 season, 161,421 vehicles traversed the route, compared to 155,230 vehicles during 2009)

Calling it a night............................

LvlSlgr

7/19/20

Union Street - is an east-west street in San Francisco. It starts out near the Embarcadero waterfront, with a half-block gap on Telegraph Hill before resuming near Montgomery Street, then runs through Russian Hill and a shopping district in Cow Hollow, ending in the Presidio. According to some, Union Street also marks the dividing line between Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights to the south. It is the only east-west street that allows two-way traffic to traverse Russian Hill (all others have gaps or one-way segments).

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/19/20

Via Sacra (was the main street of ancient Rome, leading from the top of the Capitoline Hill, through some of the most important religious sites of the Forum, to the Colosseum)

LvlSlgr

7/19/20

Watterson Expressway - Interstate 264 is a partial loop around the city of Louisville, Kentucky. An auxiliary route of I-64, it is 22.93 miles in length, and runs an open circle around central Louisville. The highway begins four miles west of downtown at I-64 just east of the Sherman Minton Bridge which links Southern Indiana with Kentucky as it crosses the Ohio River. The interstate ends approximately six miles northeast of downtown Louisville, where it connects to I-71. I-264 is Louisville's inner beltway (in conjunction with I-64 and I-71) and the later constructed I-265, the Gene Snyder Freeway, is Louisville's outer beltway. It was originally started in 1948 and was named the "Watterson Expressway" after local journalist and editor Henry Watterson.

Watterson Expressway (I-264) going from the lower left corner to the upper right corner of the picture and I-64 from the lower right corner to the upper left corner of the picture.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/19/20

Xar Moron (is a river in Inner Mongolia, in northeast China. It flows through the grasslands of that region, forming a valley that is hospitable to both farming and herding. The valley was once home to the Khitan people)

LvlSlgr

7/19/20

Yonge Street - is a major arterial route in the Canadian province of Ontario connecting the shores of Lake Ontario in Toronto to Lake Simcoe, a gateway to the Upper Great Lakes. Until 1999, the Guinness Book of World Records repeated the popular misconception it was 1,896 km (1,178 mi) long, making it the longest street in the world; this was due to a conflation of Yonge Street with the rest of Ontario's Highway 11. Yonge Street (including the Bradford-to-Barrie extension) is only 56 kilometres (35 mi) long. However, there still seems to be some argument about this.