Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 163 Fictional Characters   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3854758 views.
LvlSlgr

7/20/20

Gene Snyder Freeway - Interstate 265 is a 41.8-mile Interstate Highway partially encircling the Louisville, Kentucky, metropolitan area, which includes Southern Indiana. Starting from I-65 in the southern part of Louisville, it runs through Jefferson County, Kentucky, crosses the Ohio River on the Lewis and Clark Bridge into Indiana, where it meets I-65 again before continuing west to I-64, where it ends. The entire Kentucky stretch of the road is co-signed with Kentucky Route 841 (KY 841). An additional 10.2-mile-long stretch of freeway between US 31W/US 60/KY 1934 and I-65 in the southern Louisville is solely designated as KY 841. The highway is named the Gene Snyder Freeway (originally named the Jefferson Freeway), after the former congressman, and usually called "the Snyder" by locals.

Last one. I have to be up really early in the morning.

• Edited July 20, 2020 12:34 am  by  LvlSlgr
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/20/20

Good night...................

Hãna Highway (is a 64.4-mile-long stretch of Hawaii Routes 36 and 360 which connects Kahului to the town of Hana in east Maui. To the east of Kalepa Bridge, the highway continues to Kipahulu as Hawaii Route 31. Although Hana is only about 52 miles from Kahului, an uninterrupted car-trip takes about 2.5 hours to drive, since the highway is very windy, narrow, and passes over 59 bridges, of which 46 are only one lane wide. There are approximately 620 curves along Route 360 from just east of Kahului to Hana, almost all of it through lush, tropical rainforest. Many of the concrete and steel bridges date back to 1910 and all but one are still in use. That one bridge, badly damaged by erosion, has been replaced by a portable steel ACROW bridge erected by the United States Army Corps of Engineers)

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/20/20

Jomfru Ane Gade (in Aalborg, is a well known street in Denmark'. It has gained popularity for the restaurants and pubs lining both sides of the street. It represents one the longest continuous stretch of restaurants and bars in Denmark, only surpassed by a few areas in Aarhus and Copenhagen which has a larger density. On warm summer evenings the terraces and restaurants fill up and then, as night falls, crowds of younger people walk up and down until they finally end up in one of the many discothèques, each with its own type of music)

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/20/20

Lover's Lane (is a beautiful winding street immortalized by poet Eugene Field from the poem "Lover's Lane, Saint Jo.” The site of many fine homes today, Lover’s Lane was a remote country lane when Eugene Field courted his future wife, Julia Comstock in a horse and buggy)

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

7/20/20

Newbury Street (is located in the Back Bay area of Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. It runs roughly east-to-west, from the Boston Public Garden to Brookline Avenue. The road crosses many major arteries along its path, with an entrance to the Mass Pike westbound at Mass Ave. Newbury Street is a destination known for its many retail shops and restaurants)

Calling it a night..................................

LvlSlgr

7/20/20

Pacific Coast Highway - State Route 1 (SR 1) is a major north–south state highway that runs along most of the Pacific coastline of the U.S. state of California. At a total of just over 656 miles, it is the longest state route in California. SR 1 has several portions designated as either Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), Cabrillo Highway, Shoreline Highway, or Coast Highway. Its southern terminus is at Interstate 5 (I-5) near Dana Point in Orange County and its northern terminus is at U.S. Route 101 (US 101) near Leggett in Mendocino County. SR 1 also at times runs concurrently with US 101, most notably through a 54-mile (87 km) stretch in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, and across the Golden Gate Bridge.