Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 161 Fashion & Accessories   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3565719 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-27

Dieppe Raid (Operation Jubilee)  was an Allied amphibious attack on the German-occupied port of Dieppe in northern France, during the Second World War.Date: 19 August 1942

The Anniversary of the Dieppe Raid - George C. Marshall Foundation

Earth Overshoot Day (Changes Every Year and by Country) - Earth Overshoot Day (EOD) is the calculated illustrative calendar date on which humanity's resource consumption for the year exceeds Earth’s capacity to regenerate those resources that year. The term "overshoot" represents the level by which human population overshoots the sustainable amount of resources on Earth. When viewed through an economic perspective, EOD represents the Julian day in which humanity enters environmental deficit spending.

Off to work, have to shovel first (yes, we got a few inches of snow) to get out of my garage.......................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-27

Francis Drake circumnavigates the world April 4th 1581

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/FZIACzJo_FO8WmZ3jNPP3MEH-B2MolJW6SnKxeVTkbD6m0GrteV9X_kgMCO_teZG9N59B8tMYyedIosv7P2QNNAbg-yWAW6v3EZXVx4UW2BibrA

Why my schoolboy hero Sir Francis Drake still rocks my boat as an English  hero

Gummy Worm Day (July 15) - Held annually on July 15, Gummi Worm Day celebrates and honors these chewy and yummy creepy crawly sweet treats.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-28

H2O Festival  one unforgettable weekend! Mexico's newest festival weekend takes place March 27-29, 2020 in Puerto Vallarta.

H2O Music Festival 2013 Pictures - Fashion Style Blog

I Love Reese's Day (May 18) - Back in 2010, Hershey sponsored an online petition to declare May 18th “I Love Reese’s Day.” 40,000 fans signed the petition. May 18th was chosen as the date for the holiday because it would then be sandwiched between National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day in March, and National Chocolate Day in July. Chocolate…. Peanut Butter…. Reese’s! Mmmm….

My favorite are the holiday versions (eggs, hearts, trees,pumpkins) of the peanut butter cups (even better with the Reese's Pieces in them), much better peanut butter to chocolate ratio....................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-28

John F. Kennedy was assassinated 22 November 1962

assassination of John F. Kennedy | Summary, Facts, Aftermath, & Conspiracy  | Britannica

Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Topics on Newspapers.com

Kanelbullens Dag (Oct 4) - Kanelbullens dag (Cinnamon Bun Day) started in 1999 when the Home Baking Council (Hembakningsrådet) celebrated its 40th anniversary. The day was created to celebrate Sweden’s rich tradition of bullar, or buns, and now it has become a tradition held every year on October 4.

One of my favorite flavors of coffee...............

Off to work...................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-28

Lumberjack Day (26th September) |The commemoration of the day is to honor the lumberjack profession in the logging industry. It is also mentioned that the day was celebrated to go out and eat pancakes and waffles with friends.

Lumberjack Beaver" My cartoon for the northern newsletter. We had gone to  the cottage to find trees down and the boath… | I sleep all day, Busy  beaver, House boat

Monty Python - Lumberjack Song

i am a lumberjack & i am oki sleep all night & i work all dayi cut down trees, i eat my lunchi go to the lavatoryon wednesdays i go shoppingand have buttered...

Marmot Day (Feb 2) - is an Alaskan holiday established to celebrate marmots and Alaskan culture. Although local festivals have been part and parcel of frontier life for decades, Marmot Day became an official holiday on April 18, 2009, when the 26th Alaska State Legislature officially passed Senate Bill 58. Marmot Day is celebrated on February 2, replacing Groundhog Day with a holiday honoring Alaska's marmots. From Juneau to Anchorage to Fairbanks, and all the cities in between, Marmot Day has become an Alaskan institution.

See the source image

Off to work..............................