Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 160 The Summer Olympics   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3373215 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

May-9

Tatler is a British magazine published by Condé Nast Publications focusing on fashion and lifestyle, as well as coverage of high society and politics. It is targeted towards the British upper-middle class and upper class, and those interested in society events. Its readership is the wealthiest of all Condé Nast's publications

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (is a completed American comic book series published by Marvel Comics featuring Squirrel Girl. The solo series initially debuted in January 2015 and ran for 8 issues, and was rebooted in October 2015 as part of Marvel's All-New, All-Different Marvel branding. The initial and reboot series were written by Ryan North. Art was by Erica Henderson from the start of the publication until issue #31, with Derek Charm taking over as artist for subsequent issues. Critics have praised its comedy as well as the empowering portrayal of its heroine)

Calling it a night............................

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-9

Vaudeville Times (1998–2008) 20-28 pages of 4-10 profiles with photos of vaudevillians, old and new, plus reviews and other showbiz histories.

(The pictures are protected and I cannot copy the images. If you go to the site you will see some of them)

https://www.vaudeville.org/product/vaudeville-times-volume-i-issue-3/

Who Put the Bop (was a rock music fanzine edited and published by Greg Shaw from 1970-79. Its name came from the hit 1961 doo-wop song by Barry Mann, "Who Put the Bomp". Later the name was shortened to "Bomp!". Shaw was one of the first and best known rock fanzine editors. Active in science fiction fandom as a young man, he became familiar with fanzines. Shaw founded one of the earliest rock fanzines, the mimeographed "Mojo Navigator and Rock 'n Roll News" in 1966. "Bomp!" was an early publishing venue for many subsequently well-known writers, including Lester Bangs and Greil Marcus. "Bomp!" later morphed into an independent record label, Bomp! Records, headed by Shaw until his death in 2004)

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-9

XONE (formerly X360) was a monthly magazine produced by Imagine Publishing in the United Kingdom.[1] XONE was the UK's #1 selling independent dedicated Xbox 360 and Xbox One magazine, covering news, previews and reviews. The magazine's community and Xbox Live also featured heavily in the magazine.

X360 - Issue 64.jpg

Yearbook

This one is mine..................

See the source image

I actually have a poem I wrote in here......................

Guess who?????

See the source image

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-9

I couldn't begin to guess!

Zeppelin Magazine

Oh the times they are a-changin'.....................

Round 10.........................

Amazing Stories (is an American science fiction magazine launched in April 1926 by Hugo Gernsback's Experimenter Publishing. It was the first magazine devoted solely to science fiction. Science fiction stories had made regular appearances in other magazines, including some published by Gernsback, but Amazing helped define and launch a new genre of pulp fiction)

Amazing Stories / Science fiction magazine / Covers from image 0

Off to work.........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-10

Brides is an American website published by Dotdash, who purchased the title in 2019. As with many similar bridal magazines, it is designed to be an in-depth resource for brides-to-be, with many photographs and articles on wedding dresses, cakes, ceremonies, receptions, and honeymoons.

Brides magazine March 2009.jpg

Closed Captioning 

See the source image

and when it goes wrong..................

See the source image

Calling it a night...............................