Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 163 Fictional Characters   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3853037 views.

Time for one more..................

Warrior (is an athleisure collection, owned by Danica Patrick that was created in partnership with G-III Apparel Group and named after the Native American mythology she had been exposed to in Arizona)

Now I'm calling it a night..................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-23

(Thinking about Warrior!)

Xena Clothing: "Unique Xena clothing by independent designers from around the world. ....... tees, tops, hoodies, dresses, hats, leggings, and more."

Costume party Xena: Warrior Princess Dress Woman, dress, halloween Costume,  fashion png | PNGEgg

Kirsty178's Xena Dress

10+ Xena: Warrior Princess T-Shirts for any Xena fan | Fashion - Blogging  and Living

yù yi (Chinese for bathrobe, also known as a housecoat or a dressing gown, is a loose-fitting outer garment worn by people, often after washing the body or around a pool. A bathrobe is a dressing gown made from toweling or other absorbent fabric and may be donned while the wearer's body is wet, serving both as a towel and a body covering when there is no immediate need to fully dress)

the good old comfy chenille robe........................

So something kind of weird, I have an update to my Supermodel post. I believe it was yesterday when I saw online that supermodel Linda Evangelista is claiming that a cosmetic procedure she says left her "brutally disfigured."  Well today she is saying this:

Linda Evangelista Felt 'Forced to Decline' 2017 Versace Runway Walk After Alleged CoolSculpting Damage

This is the same event that I had in my Supermodel post with regard to the "Big 5", looks like it was suppose to be the "Big 6". Funny how our Alpha Game sometimes coincides with current events..........................

LvlSlgr

Sep-23

And I've sent you PMs many times where I knew the answer to a Trivia House question because of our Alpha game.

Zappos.com - is an American online shoe and clothing retailer based in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The company was founded in 1999 by Nick Swinmurn and launched under the domain name Shoesite.com. In July 1999, the company's name was changed from ShoeSite to Zappos after "zapatos," the Spanish word meaning "shoes." In July 2009, Amazon acquired Zappos in an all-stock deal worth around $1.2 billion at the time. Amazon purchased all of the outstanding shares and warrants from Zappos for 10 million shares of Amazon's common stock and provided $40 million in cash and restricted stock for the Zappos employees.

The Zappos fulfillment center in Kentucky

See the source image

• Edited September 23, 2021 9:56 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Yes you have...........................

Round 8...........................

Avant-garde (are people or works that are experimental or innovative, particularly with respect to fashion, art, lifestyle or culture. The avant-garde pushes the boundaries of what is accepted as the norm or the status quo. Avant-garde fashion means a little bit of theater. Most of the time, the clothes can not be worn in the street because they belong to a flamboyant style. They are very innovative and can be a bit shocking. Somehow, this style does not refer only to fashion)

This dress is beautiful, not sure how it stays on............................

My favorite challenge on the Project Runway shows in the Avant-garde challenges........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-24

A braid hairstyle is a complex structure or pattern formed by interlacing two or more strands of  hair. Braids have been made for thousands of years, in many different cultures around the world, for a variety of uses

50 Jaw-Dropping Braided Hairstyles to Try in 2021 - Hair Adviser

70 Best Black Braided Hairstyles That Turn Heads in 2021

59 Best Braids Hairstyles For Men (2021 Styles)

Crop Top (is a top that exposes the waist, navel, or abdomen)

Zendaya wearing a very short crop top outfit...............

See the source image

Calling it a night...............................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-24

"Doc" Martens. Founded as a shoe design by Dr. Karl Märtens in Munich, the design was licensed to British shoe manufacturer R. Griggs Group Ltd who anglicised the name, changed the heel and added trademark yellow stitching. In 1994 the business opened its first shop in Covent Garden. In 2013 the business was purchased by Permira.

https://i1.adis.ws/i/drmartens/27187001.88.jpg?$large$1460 Basquiat Leather Ankle Boots | Dr Martens

Msg 368.35058 deleted
LvlSlgr

Sep-24

Eyeglasses - Also known as glasses or spectacles, are vision eyewear, consisting of glass or hard plastic lenses mounted in a frame that holds them in front of a person's eyes, typically utilizing a bridge over the nose and hinged arms (known as temples or temple pieces) which rest over the ears. Glasses are typically used for vision correction, such as with reading glasses and glasses used for nearsightedness, however, without the specialized lenses, they are sometimes used for cosmetic purposes. Other than its functional use, it also serves as an accessory that decorates a face. If you go to a shop you will find thousands of different types of frames for your glasses. As something that covers a major part of your face, attending to the choice of this accessory with a little more deliberation makes style sense.

Cat eye glasses

Vintage large round glasses

Trendy tortoise-shell

Aviator style

celebrity-with-glasses

• Edited September 24, 2021 1:39 pm  by  LvlSlgr