Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Fish Response to Issues   Technical Issues

Started Sep-26 by kat (vabreeze); 6041 views.
Wendulka

Oct-10

I contacted customer support about transfering my game to a new tablet in august, they never replied. I tried again 8 days ago and still no answer. It's frustrating because i have no way of doing anything about this myself, i have to wait for them to reply. Sadly i haven't been able to play for nearly two months now, except sending gifts to friends, my eye sight got too bad to see the game properly on my phone, so i got a new tablet with big screen but now i just keep waiting. Did anyone manage to get a reply from them recently?

Have you tried contacting Elephant Games? You'll find a link here:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/14

Wendulka

Oct-11

Thanks, i contacted elephant games. I really hope i get this transfer done before the halloween event starts.

You're welcome and good luck!!

tbearnc

Oct-13

hi, all

i've just reached level 100

does the midnight game end there?

i guess i'm a little confused.

i have no halloween game other then the challenge game for avatars

thank you, for help

tbearnc

Robert (amf368)

Oct-13

the game goes to level 102 currently

tbearnc

Oct-13

thank u, robert

Wendulka

Oct-16

Elephant games transferred my game from my tablet within a week of emailing them, doing brilliant job, while big fish still didn't reply after 3 weeks. But i thought ny ID would transfer as well but it didn't, so now i have two different games at level 92. That's a good thing, right?

Happy to hear that Elephant Games was able to help you!!

I don't know if you can play both games so I'm going to include 2 other players in this post to see if they know the answer. 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-17

Usually when we have BF CS transfer our progress from a wonky game to a NEW ID, or to a NEW Device, we add a suffix to the old wonky game (something like OLD or WONKY) to let our Friends know NOT to send Gifts to that old game.  Or at least keep your same Game Name on the NEW Game and add the suffix NEW.

Did ALL your Friends transfer over to the new device?  If not, either they will have to Invite your NEW Game ID, and/or you will have to Invite them.  

I don't recall WHY you wanted to transfer your Game, was because the device and/or Game was WONKY??

IIIFFFF you can open your OLD Game on the original device,  I'll bet the Level and Inventory are back to the beginning.  That would make sense to me. 

If, however, ALL the Inventory is still there in your OLD Game (remember, your Level & Inventory was transferred to your NEW Game)  in theory, you could send all the goodies your your NEW Game ( if you Friended yourself) and other Friends . . . it would be like cheating the system IMHO.

Hopefully you changed your Game NAME on the NEW Device, so your Friends don't confuse them.

Let us know what happens when you try to open your 'first' Game.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

CC to Wendulka