Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 109199 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

4/11/20

I’m so oblivious sometimes! I probably reached over 10M a couple of weeks ago but did I notice? So embarrassing persevere

KatieAn56

4/11/20

You should not be embarrassed.  That is a great achievement and it shows you are not coin hungry since you didn't realize you had that many coins.  I'll be sending you my game so you can build up my coin inventory LOL!! 

In reply toRe: msg 446
AEGram

4/13/20

Modifications made to both lists (post #1 and post #2 of this thread):

Oodie moved from list #2 to list #1 by reaching 10 million in coin.

Wineoclock -- total changed on list #1 from 15 million to 16 million.

Congrats to both of you and to all others who are amassing lots of coins during the events.

mrs23

4/27/20

Hit 21 million on first day of Spring Event so I waited to tell you until I hit the next million. I know this is your busy time with everyone racking up the coins fast. I am now at 22 million.

mrs23

aka Skittles

loopykaren

4/28/20

Erm . There was wee me thinking i was so rich getting to 4 million.! Well done congrats to you all. x

AEGram

4/29/20

Once again, the list on post #1 of this thread has been updated to reflect a new and higher number.

Way to go!!!! 

katiek2

4/29/20

WOW! Can't even imagine reaching that amount.  I've been playing since Jan 2014 and still have only 2 1/2 million.  

That's such an achievement!  Congratulations.

katiek

katiek2

4/29/20

How on earth did you do that?  It's a very impressive achievement.  CONGRATULATIONS!

katiek