Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 261445 views.
AEGram

Mar-21

datsalotta said:

I now have just over 23 million datsalotta

Robin: Holeeeee continuous changes, Batman! Didn't you just update that list a day ago?????

Batman: Astute as usual, Robin. That's what we're here for--to make lists and update lists.

Congratulations datsalotta......and the list on post #1 of this thread has been updated once again. blush

datsalotta

Mar-21

Thanks AEGram. I was hoping you would add me to the list. Much appreciated. BTW the 23 mil is on my PC game. On ipad I am now over 11 million. YAY !!!

datsalotta

AEGram

Mar-22

datsalotta said:

BTW the 23 mil is on my PC game. On ipad I am now over 11 million. YAY

sigh......Sigh......MEGASigh..........you are sooooooooooo needy........... (tongue in cheek, of course!)

Okkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy..........................first you were on the first list at a lower amount for PC......that was changed yesterday.

NOW you tell me .......that you've also increased substantially on iPad............................a list keeper's work is never done!

Sooooooooo, today you get iPad totals removed from post #2 and get moved up with the "big boys and girls" onto post #1 at the new rate of 11 million.

.....................................Pullllllleeeeeezzzzzeee, don't have an Android game as well!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've had my fun...................The lists on posts #1 and 2 of this thread have been updated to correct your iPad coin totals.

Congratulations for your success on both games!!!!!

datsalotta

Mar-22

Thank U verrry Muuuch and have a GR888T day.

Won't be back with Android or Mac stats.

datsalotta

AEGram

Mar-29

My pleasure, datsalotta......

And, I'm glad you accepted my "humor" in my other post. 

Sometimes, I just have one of those "silly" days. 

datsalotta

Mar-31

"Silly" is good to have and is a fun share

KatieAn56

Mar-31

I agree Dats I'll take silly any day over morose.  Thanks for the laughs!! Congrats to all of you!!!! I made it to 18.5 million which compared to Tammy is a mere pittance! LOL!!!

Kate

Congrats on your "mere pittance"!! LOL!!