Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of SHYLO   Friends

Started 3/14/21 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1757 views.
SharpEye1

3/15/21

Wow!  Congratulations on getting the 1 bedroom!  Good luck with the packing and the move.  Also, thanks for letting us know you'll be in and out.  I can gift whatever you need, when you have time to play, so just holler, my friend!  heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

3/15/21

Thanks a huge bunch for stopping by ! The packing is dreaded, but must be done. We don't have much help, but we'll get by. Depending on SIL's work schedule, maybe he will be available. Anyway, as I said, I'll be in and out, between now and whenever. 

Yes my dear friend, I'll holler, scream and stomp as soon as I can mosey thru my inventory and see what I have not. Thanks so so much.

Hugs,

Shylo

katiek2

3/16/21

We had our 2nd shots Saturday.  I had NO side effects; hubby was wiped out, slept all day Sunday with a 100.1 temp.  He was fine today.  Sending lots of luck to you.

katiek

• Edited March 16, 2021 5:58 am  by  katiek2
Shylo (shylo2425)

3/16/21

Katiek,

That's great news, and thank you for sharing! Everyone we've talked to that had their 2nd shot report they had nothing at all, or they felt terrible for 8-10 hrs, then nothing at all, as they felt fine. I prefer feeling nothing at all so we can focus on moving.

Thanks again my dear friend!!!

Shylo

Msg 4242.11 deleted
Gpen

Apr-29

Definitely a good moving hack. Having a packing plan and labelling everything and where it goes is key. I found a number of other helpful tips in this article from Three Men & A Truck when I moved last year. There's a lot you can do to make the process easier! It definitely helps to give yourself lots of time to explore your options with movers, truck rental, and whatever else you need to get and stay organized. Moving, especially long distance can be such a hassle and I hope that I don't have to do it again for a long time!

In reply toRe: msg 12
KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-29

I used 3 men and a truck twice. They were great.

KNIMtheTOAD

oiuoiu321

Apr-30

I love the name of that company!

Reminds me of a local company we used to have where you'd get one man and a pickup truck.  It was called Rent-a-Son.