Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost game, started back at level 1   Technical Issues

Started Mar-28 by Brad the Impala (OtterQueen); 1807 views.
mdpetdoc

Mar-28

Use the support link Elephant-Games | Games Support (elephant-games.com) and choose Midnight Castle. Be very specific and provide as much information as you can. You can't have an email exchange with them so make sure you provide all the information the first time.

If they restore your game, you will lose everything you are working on now. 

I tried to contact them through the website, but it wants me to set up an Outlook account.

mdpetdoc

Mar-28

Use this. support@elephant-games.com.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Mar-28

EG’s address is....

support@elephant-games.com

I hope they are able to help.

I would definitely follow mdpetdoc’s advice and include as much information as possible.

Best of luck! Keep us posted! 

Debbie two_hearts

CC to mdpetdoc

Good news! Big Fish has responded to my help ticket and will try to restore my game.  I'm prepared to lose all of my achievements, etc but at least they will restore my gold, diamonds, and pets. I've been playing the rooms like crazy in case it wasn't restored, but I don't mind that if I can get my game back.

I have to say, I've been very touched by all my game friends being so generous with their help and gifts. You guys are the greatest!!

Honeyphan

Mar-31

That is wonderful! :) I'm so happy for you!

Thanks!

They've gotten back to me and asked for a list of what I had in inventory, etc. I gave them what I can remember, so now I'll just wait and see. I hope it's soon!  I've got a lot of catching up to do with the Spring Event.

I got my game back today!  They really loaded me up with items - I have 100 of each item and 100 of each crafted item. I have to re-craft all my pets, though. And I'm missing some of the seasonal items.  I do have a game glitch - I have 100 of the Keys of Fate, but whenever I open the Ghostly Chest, I get a pet. Over and over. I can't get the Exclusive Food. So if anyone would like the Keys of Fate, I have plenty.

CC to Honeyphan

Congrats on getting your game back!! Regarding the Ghostly Chest, if you have the exclusive pets then you should see the exclusive food coming from the HOSs just like the other food does.

Thanks!

Yes, I can get the exclusive food from completing HOS's, but I have no use for all these Keys of Fate. So I figured I could give them to others who can use them.