Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Collect any 13 Bird Box Enchanted Eggs   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-15 by Katijay (Katijay46); 917 views.
LvlSlgr

Apr-16

Last night I posted I only found 2 in the first round. I did another round in the early morning hours before going to bed and got 5 more. This afternoon I started a third round and got the remaining 6 before I had finished the Bone Kingdom. It definitely got better. Not too bad.

Honeyphan

Apr-16

I am a big time multi-tasker - and I play MC while I watch my shows. lol - (I minimize the game into windowed mode and do the same with my show I'm watching at the time on Netflix, Starz, CBS, NBC, or Hulu, etc. (turning music in game off of course).

Best way I know how to say this - I got 4 of my games done, birdboxes found - with 7 shows watched  (a week's worth of soaps) - and I got 8 on the other game. Need to go in and do the rest now - I figure it will be a show or two worth to get the missing 5. ;-)

Energyworker

Apr-17

Found none this morning and one last night. There were so many sheep last night I'll be having lamb chops tonight for dinner. Today there's fun by pricking balloons. Have to go to work today so will check again tonight.