Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Got another game accidentally and cannot proceed in game   Technical Issues

Started Apr-15 by Moostracker; 1354 views.
Moostracker

Apr-19

Thanks so much to both of you for your valuable answers.

LVLSlgr, thanks for the tip to stay on them. I guess I gave up to soon but will stay on now. Elephant Games told me they could not restore my level so I made my peace with that although I would have liked to take the MC journey myself. After all, MC is about going the way, not reaching the end. I comforted myself by thinking they'll add other levels eventually.  It just is aggravating that I cannot proceed.

mdpetdoc, thanks so much for your answer! It is such a relieve to read that +MADs profile is OK! Her name was copied to my game as well (so +MAD***757 is me) and I kept it for a few days to make her alert I had her game. I was so worried our games had accidentally switched. Being on a much lower level I had way less inventory, achievments and avatars! I thought if I keep her name, she at least knew who has all her stuff and she could tell BFG or EG her "switching" partner". I even did not play the game for 2 weeks for fear I invade her game, before I realized it was a copy, not a switch. Boy, I am so glad she is OK!

You all stay safe and thanks to the 3 of you for taking the time to help! I really appreciate it.

So in your first post you mentioned that you played to level 99 but couldn't go any further. The last update brought players to level 106. I would wait to see what Big Fish or Elephant Games have to say before seeing about trying to update your game.

Robert (amf368)

Apr-19

You can always create and second user on your device and start a new game under it. I have two PC games and four Android games, If you want the fun of leveling up yourself.

Moostracker

Apr-25

First I need to apologize for my late response. For several reasons I am not able to write regularly.

Tammy27, I could not go any further because I had the task to craft an item (Melancholy Medallion).  And I could not craft the item because it is locked. Big Fish support sent me one of those items. 

However, the items are still locked, as you can see in the picture. I guess it will be a problem in the future. I am still working on solving the issue with BFG support. But for now I can go on in the game.

Thanks, Robert for your hint about creating another game. Maybe I will do in the future. MC is my way to wind down in the evenings if I am not too tired to play. But often I am. (Talking about gettin older kissing_smiling_eyes) So one game is enough for me relaxed.

You all have a great day and stay safe!

No worries, happy to hear that you were given the item so you could move on. Hope Big Fish can help you with the rest.

Good luck!!