Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-6 by SharpEye1; 16584 views.
Randytb

Oct-17

I DID NOT POST RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE WE HAD PM'D AND I KNEW SHE WAS SAFE AT HOME.

I AM SURE WE ALL WILL KEEP YOU SHERRY AND MIRIAM IN OUR PRAYS BECAUSE THEY DO WORK

SO VERY HAPPY LIL SIS IS HOME

marbur220

Oct-20

Even though you and I are not personally connected, we are one through the MC family.  After reading through this post, I had to add my good Karma and thoughts with those of the others.  

Please be sure to take care of yourself during this stressful time…we all need someone to lean on.  You and yours have my thoughts and prayers.

SharpEye1

Oct-21

Hi Marianne,

Aw, that was so sweet of you!  Thank you so much for your support.  Yes, our MC family is the absolute best ever!! heart_eyes

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 62
SharpEye1

Oct-21

Hi all,

Unfortunately, Sherry is back in the hospital since Tuesday.  When the rehab facility released her, they did not call in any of her prescriptions!  So, she went 6 days without Bumex (to keep her fluid levels in her lungs down).  Monday evening she had trouble breathing so we called the paramedics.  Turned out her sugar was somehow down to 58!  So they treated that and she felt good soon thereafter, so declined  transport to the hospital.  However, the next day, she was having the breathing problems again, so again the paramedics came, and this time she agreed to be transported to the hospital. 

Today, they had to stop the Bumex because her kidney function was down, so they need to drain the fluid with a needle in the back (can't spell the medical term at the moment, LOL).  Twice she had refused, now she's in that I no longer care anymore about asking questions, just going to say yes to everything (let them do whatever they want) to make it easy for everyone (attitude).  **Sigh**

Thanks again for all your support and prayers!

Ada

CC to Randytb
PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-21

My prayers are always with ou and your sister.

Fingers crossed!

SharpEye1

Oct-21

Thank you so much, Alan!! 

Ada, I'm so sorry.  Sherry sure hasn't had an easy go of it.  She's probably so frustrated that it's one step forward and three steps backwards.  I hope everything gets straightened out and she's put on the right track again.  Although it's understandable given what she's been through, I hate to hear she's given up.  I will say a prayer that her fighting spirit returns to her and things begin to look up.  Prayers for you and the rest of your family too.

marbur220

Oct-21

So sorry to hear about the reversal in events.  I have been in your exact situation so I know with the support of family, friends and community to help, you both get through.

Hugs to you and Sherry!

SharpEye1

Oct-21

Thank you so much, Libby and Marianne!  We just have to keep on keepin' on!  I know God will get us there because of everyone's prayers! heart_eyes

Ada

oiuoiu321

Oct-22

Oh no.  Sending up more prayers for Sherry.  Thanks for the update.