Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started 9/6/21 by SharpEye1; 17822 views.
oiuoiu321

10/22/21

Oh no.  Sending up more prayers for Sherry.  Thanks for the update.

Randytb

10/22/21

I am siting here reading and rereading this

What was the reason the Rehab give for not calling in her med's???

You tell my our lil sis NOT to give up she has to fighting as hard as it is she has to fight

You know we all are behind you and the prayers will not stop,

I am right here for you if you need me.

Going to get a special candle and put it in the window.

Be strong  Ada we love you so much Donn Snookie and I

Randy

Shylo (shylo2425)

10/24/21

Ada,

Not much more I can add, other than to tell you, that all my prayers are with you and your sister. You've both been through so much, so chin up kiddo, as God is watching over all!

Carol heart_eyes

SharpEye1

10/24/21

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers and support!  Sherry had the fluid drawn on one side Thursday afternoon and the other side is probably Monday or Tuesday.  That's all we know for now. heart_eyes

Ada

Shylo (shylo2425)

10/25/21

Prayers, prayers, and more prayers for you and Sherry, as you both struggle to reach the other side of this impossible ordeal.

Carol

SharpEye1

10/27/21

Thank you my dear friend!

Actually, Sherry got released yesterday and is home with me now.  All is good as they did send her home with the script for the Bumex, which helps keep the fluid down.  Now we get to see what our new normal is with her living with me now.  LOL

Home Health and Physical Therapy start coming the end of this week.  heart_eyes

Ada

Shylo (shylo2425)

10/27/21

My dear friend, such good news. I've been on a diuretic for eons, but nothing like Bumex. Well my dear, it will be good to know how well you both get on, what with all that's to come your way. Sending more prayers, purple_heartpurple_heartpurple_heart, and everything else to tide you over this long haul ahead of you. LOL  You'll make it!!

((((((HUGS)))))

Carol

SharpEye1

10/27/21

Ha-ha!  I love how you read between the lines!!  LOL

Thanks for the continued prayers....they will be needed, I'm sure!  heart_eyes

Randytb

10/28/21

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SNOOKIE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((RANDY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DONNA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SharpEye1

10/29/21

Aw, back at yous!!! heart_eyes