Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started 9/6/21 by SharpEye1; 17841 views.
RavenofGA

11/3/21

Hi, 

I have been following your posts and I know how hard the whole ordeal with your sister has been for you.  I lost my dad when I was 18 and I remember all the ups and downs we went through with him.  He had high blood pressure that medication could control.  That led to congestive heart failure, heart attacks and, finally a stroke.  He was in and out of the hospital so much that they usually had a room ready for him.  I lived for three years dreading the next time something happened and when it did, I felt scared and lost.  When he died, I was sad, yes and I missed him so much but I was also relieved, not for me, but for him.  He had suffered so much for so long that I thanked God for taking him away from his pain.  

I know this isn't really what you are going through but it is just to let you know I understand.  I have added you and your sister to my prayer list and will continue to pray for a good outcome for you both.  Hang in there, lean on your friends for support and know that your MC family is with you.

Janice (Raven of GA) 

SharpEye1

11/10/21

Aw, thank you so much, Janice!  The support and prayers of all my MC family and friends means everything to me and just know we sincerely appreciate each and every one of you!

Stay safe,

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 80
SharpEye1

Dec-4

Hi all,

Sherry went to the hospital Tuesday night with extremely low blood pressure.  She was in the ER for 3 days and while there she had a heart attack and after running tests they found she also had osteomyelitis (infection/erosion of the bone), which is as rapid an issue as gangrene.  However, due to the low heart function that was 55 prior to the heart attack that put it at 20 percent, the cardiologist could not clear her for foot amputation, but we think the infection had already been progressing too far anyway.  So, Thursday night she was transferred to Chesapeake Hospice and they suggest a week at most.  Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thank you all again for all the support, love and prayers!

Ada

Kimberly (mtkim)

Dec-4

Sending lots of prayers your way!

Keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

oiuoiu321

Dec-5

Oh, Ada, (((((HUGS)))).  Praying for Sherry and you and all her loved ones. Thanks for the update.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Dec-5

Prayers and love from the heart for you both. The good Lord is surely hearing all of our prayers.

Carolpray

Di (amina046)

Dec-5

Oh my dear friend, when we thought it could not get worse. I am so sorry, you both have been through to much misery and heartache, my thoughts are with you! Hugs, Di

misstracy22

Dec-5

My thoughts and prayers are with you Ada, Sherry and all your family.

Sent with hugs and comfort, 

Tracy x