Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO   Technical Issues

Started Oct-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 2512 views.

So sorry to hear I've had another friend lose their game. I'm so afraid to even open my game and to realize how many friends I have lost because of this update. Hope you can get your game restored but if you decide to walk away you'll be missed. Take care and good luck!!

Tammy

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Thank you Tammy. Good to know that at least I'll be missed. There are so many players that aren't on this forum, that may be experiencing the same issues as your friend and I, who won't know we're gone and why. Maybe 7yrs is long enough?!

Shyloheart_eyes

Tannie2018

Oct-10

Shy, you disappeared from my list too. You have been such a good friend. I will be so sorry to see you go. I pray you get your game back. Your glitch is a little different from mine in that even though I reset to level 1 (twice), my friend list remained. Please don't go. The most fun in the game is leveling :)

Hugs,

Tanee

I am really sorry to hear this Carol.  I hope you will return some day as you will be missed in the Castle. cry Thanks for your help and being a good friend all these years.  Take care blossom

Pat maple_leaf

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Tanee,

Thank you for the endearing thoughts and kind words. I'm not worried about the friend's list as I've kept all names and ID's since forever - I think lol. It's losing the other things that can't ever be replaced unless BF replicates them. You've been a faithful player/gifter for which I'm most grateful. Take care and know I'll stop in at the forum now n again. Good luck!

Shyloheart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Thank you for your kind thoughts Pat! I wish you continued good luck with your game. 

Shyloheart_eyes

SharpEye1

Oct-10

Hi all--Thought I'd share the response I got this morning from BFG regarding my game being reset to Level 1, "Player", and my response back to them just a few minutes ago.  If need be, I do have a list I can use, although it's from September 2019.  LOL

Hello Ada,

This is Dwayne from Big Fish Games. Thanks for writing in. I understand that the progress of your game has been reset. I can certainly look into this for you.

We were able to manually add progress to near the level of your original game. Please keep in mind that the progress we've added isn't an exact replica of your original progress, so there may be some quests that need to be repeated.

If you find that more items need to be added to make up for what was lost, please provide a list of the specific items as well as the amounts for each and we can certainly get those credited to your current game.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Dwayne M.
www.BigFishGames.com
In the pond Monday - Friday

Hi Dwayne,
Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know.  However, I know this is a widespread issue that has affected many of my friends in MC as well.  So, has the problem been fixed?  I'm fearful of opening my game to see what you've done because it could crash on me again, again resetting me to level 1 "player".
Thank you,
SharpEye
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Ada my dear, he's only speaking about levels, not any of the other inventory we've earned or the gems and $$$ we'd lose.

If that is the case, I won't return.

Carol

SharpEye1

Oct-10

Well, in my case, I did happen to take a screenshot of the lava room when I was in at level 107/108, so it shows my coins, diamonds, etc.  I also have screenshots of all my inventory, achievements, crafted items, private rooms, pets & food, stamps, etc. (although it's from 2019).  So, I can make a pretty accurate list I'd be happy with, which he said he'd use to credit me with more stuff.  So, if I only lose a few levels but get all of that back, I think I could live with that.   It's the hard earned achievements that would bother me the most.  heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-10

Lucky you! Woke up the next day, would've taken screen shots, but with all that's been on my mind with the LT, that screen shots were the last thing to think about.

No kiddo, think it's time to say goodbye to MC.