Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost Game Again   Technical Issues

Started Oct-10 by Tannie2018; 1357 views.
SharpEye1

Oct-11

Hi all--Here's the reply I got back from BFG after I said I'd be fearful to open my game to see what they restored due to the widespread issue, asking if it had been fixed yet:

Dwayne M. (Midnight Castle)

Oct 11, 2021, 12:06 PM PDT

Hello Ada,

Thanks for replying back to us.

We have already informed about this issue to the game designers and they are currently investigating this. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon. 

We appreciate your understanding and patience while the issue is resolved. 

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Dwayne M.
www.BigFishGames.com
In the pond Thursday - Monday

pclark200

Oct-12

I've wondered what would happen if Big Fish folded, or only did android games in the future (which it seems to be heading towards). Since the games we bought won't play without the game manager, does that mean we don't really own them?

Hi Ada I have lost faith in Dwayne. In his last email to me he told me he had transferred my saved game to my new device!! Great but my game had reverted to level 1 and I haven't got a new device. I can't check MC without updating it which I told him I didn’t want to do while there was still a glitch. I can't check now until 17th October. Good luck with your game.