Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BF tried to fix game   Technical Issues

Started 10/13/21 by Merry1043; 6107 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/19/21

You're welcome, happy to help!! Hope it works!!

Mara1022

10/20/21

Snowmany,

I used the list from the Guide in the Tips, Tricks thread here.  Then click on Pets.  This link might do it for you.  http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/40/1  Go down the various lists that AEGram was so kind to compile.   You'll likely recognize the names of pets you actually had, or most of them.  

Hope that helps.

• Edited October 20, 2021 7:36 am  by  Mara1022
Shylo (shylo2425)

10/21/21

Robert,

Just letting you know that I got everything back in my game including all achievements, pets, coins, diamonds, food, airship, stamps.... just all of it was replaced. I can't thank Elephant Games enough. I would never rely on BF, but I'm glad they helped you.

Shylo

snowmany

10/21/21

THanks ever so much for the tips.  I had collected all the pets, eggs, and stuff, just have to remember the approximate number of foods, # of eggs, and that will help.  Still have to contact EG (have had computer issues the last couple of days) and get that started.  Hope I can get the achievements back.  I had over 4 pages of craft items so that might be a bit dicey, but I'll make the attempt. So will contact EG later and get started.  HAGD. Snowmany

Shylo (shylo2425)

10/22/21

Good luck Snowmany on your quest with EG. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Shylo

Msg 4613.46 deleted