Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BF tried to fix game   Technical Issues

Started Oct-13 by Merry1043; 5950 views.
Merry1043

Oct-13

The number is Alice id but they somehow put my other game to that Id Merry id 775125 shoule be . As I started this game along time before the Alice game the id number is lower for Merry

Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-13

How weird.  Lots and lots of problems with this update

Di (amina046)

Oct-14

Good grief!!! you mean a perfectly good, updated but since unopened game could go "pooof" up in thin air?

In reply toRe: msg 7
datsalotta

Oct-14

support@elephantgames.com answered me right away and asked me to send them all my items, avatars, pets, achievements, the whole works and will start to make my game as it was. So I have my work cut out for me.

I was at level 111 when I got that nasty bug that sent me back to start the game over.

I am hopeful.

Good luck to everyone

datsalotta

• Edited October 14, 2021 10:07 pm  by  datsalotta
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

IMO.. all these responses from BF asking for you to send list and lists of your inventory etc, is ridiculous! If you are at level 111, you obviously have been playing a long time. How are you supposed to get the info they need when you are sent back to level 1? Not everyone keeps a spread sheet or constant inventory of everything.

I guess I don't understand how they expect people to keep track of everything like that. I, in my 108 games  have 43 pages of just inventory. Not including AS, Events, Crafted, Eggs, amount of pet food, etc. That's a whole different thing. Avatars?? A LOT. Maybe not every single one, but well over 100 +

Good luck.

Msg 4613.10 deleted
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

I'm actually afraid to play. I go in, gift and get out. Like I said, good luck.

LvlSlgr

Oct-14

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

I go in, gift and get out.

I don't even do that. When I saw people who had continued playing start having problems I stopped. I went in yesterday very briefly to just see how many of my friends had disappeared and how many now were at extremely low levels. 

I always just clicked on the shortcut from my desktop to open the game instead of going thru the Game Manager. Today I got rid of that shortcut because it was just too tempting. LOL

• Edited October 14, 2021 10:39 pm  by  LvlSlgr
In reply toRe: msg 9
datsalotta

Oct-14

4613.10 in reply to 4613.9 

Good point TLB2 !

Fortunately I have another game at level 111 on iOS. I can use that game to start making lists of everything.

The woman at EG who replied was very considerate and did mention that she understands how daunting this can be and that they would accept any amount I ask for.

I can only do my best.

Also I would be happy to share my lists once I have made them. So I welcome anyone who would like a copy of the info I compile to pm me and I can send a copy via pm or even email, whatever suits.

I think we have to help each other and I will do what I can to make this easier for others

datsalotta items, pets, avatars, achievements

I posted this message again so I could change the recipient to "All"

• Edited October 14, 2021 10:50 pm  by  datsalotta
LadyDiFL

Oct-14

I have finished ten challenges on two games (Rory and KC) and have not received the frames.  I did not see the "reward earned" banner and when I look at one avatar from the second game, I see no frame.  I have three other games that I am going to work on.  I am not progressing farther than the 10 day challenge, however, because of the gigantic waste of inventory and time.