Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Major issues   Technical Issues

Started Oct-16 by Diannef130; 1539 views.
In reply toRe: msg 6
GunnerGypsy

Oct-23

I have been unable to play since my computer had an up-date.  I played a little of the castle challenge and thought I was able to continue to play but since the update, have not be able to get past the Big Fish blue screen.  I came here and saw the banner suggesting not to play, so I don't.  

I am still interested in playing but am unable to get into the game.  Maybe it is a good thing, since I would lose my game and my alter ego's (Gypsy) game, too.

Please keep posting on BFG and EG progress.  Thanks.  Gunner and Gypsy

Susanna502MC

Oct-23

I opened another account on my pc (go to Settings/Accounts/Family Accounts). I opened Midnight Castle and got a new player ID at Level 1. It gives me a game to play and if it resets to 1, it would be no great loss. My regular pc games are at Level 71 and 88. I opened them long enough to accept my new game as a friend. Otherwise, I don't plan to play them until the consensus of opinion is that it is safe after the Fall update.

GunnerGypsy

Oct-26

Good idea.  I'll try that and see how it goes.  G/G