Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

EG restoring my game Here is a link   Technical Issues

Started Oct-19 by datsalotta; 2675 views.

I have Windows 10 and One Drive but I think the reason you can open and I can't is because it's your file. 

LvlSlgr

Oct-20

I get the same thing that Tammy does and, like her, I also have Windows 10 and One Drive.

• Edited October 20, 2021 4:48 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Msg 4629.9 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 8
datsalotta

Oct-20

Go figure !

Perhaps you are right, it's because it's my file, so I can send to your email??? If you pm me your email, I will definitely send it that way

The only other thing I can think of is if you do or do not have Office365 active on your games

The list took hours to construct. It would be a shame not to be able to help my great MC friends

Let me know

datsalotta

Did you try making the file public or sharing?  I haven't used One Drive for a long time, but I remember there was a way to make a file available to other people.

JustMeToo

1isalone

Oct-20

I messaged you about the file as I am unable to open your link. Thank you for sharing this great tool in helping us get back our game. 

In reply toRe: msg 12
datsalotta

Oct-22

To all who would like to recover their game:

The link has problems. Appears only I can click on it to work.

A couple of friends sent me their emails in a pm. They both now have the complete list at level 111 that I sent to EG. YAY! Thankfully both are exceedingly grateful. They can now revise the list according to their own game to get it ready to send to EG. Game recovery in sight.

I’ve been through the hoops to successfully share this list that I laboured over. Sharing it again via email works.

Again I am inviting any / all players who want the list to send me their emails in a pm.

datsalotta help

Wonderful that you are sharing the information that helped you. smiley_cat Glad your game was “restored “ 

I have not been playing, just gifting. kissing_cat

SharpEye1

Oct-23

I just wish I could get a ticket submitted to EG!  This was my third or fourth attempt to email them.  This last time, I even used the link here in the forum and it still came back as undeliverable.  Can anyone make sense of what the issue is?  Here's the "message" I received:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> support@elephant-games.com (while not connected): 554 5.4.7 [internal] exceeded max retries without delivery

------ This is a copy of the headers of the original message. ------

Return-Path: <atalbert@broadstripe.net>
X-Authed-Username: YXRhbGJlcnRAYnJvYWRzdHJpcGUubmV0
Authentication-Results: smtp01.emerald.cmh.synacor.com header.from=atalbert@broadstripe.net; sender-id=softfail
Authentication-Results: smtp01.emerald.cmh.synacor.com smtp.mail=atalbert@broadstripe.net; spf=softfail; sender-id=softfail
Received: from [10.33.73.65] ([10.33.73.65:48276] helo=md01.emerald.cmh.synacor.com)
        by smtp.etc.emerald.synacor.com (envelope-from <atalbert@broadstripe.net>)
        (ecelerity 3.6.25.56547 r(Core:3.6.25.0)) with ESMTP
        id 11/19-24611-86370716; Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:52:09 -0400
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:52:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: support@elephant-games.com
Message-ID: <1561302448.229240275.1634759527706.JavaMail.zimbra@broadstripe.net>
In-Reply-To: <658561451.228811221.1634682293359.JavaMail.zimbra@broadstripe.net>
References: <658561451.228811221.1634682293359.JavaMail.zimbra@broadstripe.net>
Subject: Fwd: Lost My MC Game & Progress
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
mdpetdoc

Oct-23

It may be the broadstripe.net. When I enter it, I get an error message that the site is not secure and it won't load. Do you have a gmail, outlook, or other more international email address that you can use?