Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Earning coins   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Oct-27 by Lisadengel; 1422 views.

Hi, Lisa - you don't say what level you're on but the best advice I got early on in the game was not to hoard inventory.  Periodically (like whenever I levelled up) I would sell everything under the Items tab. The game will give you everything you need.  Keep your airship items and stamps, though, and only sell crafted items if they bring in more than they cost to craft.

Feed your pets, if you have ones that bring mostly gold and silver chests, and if you're past level 69 the special pets are especially generous.  The seasonal event pets are also worth crafting; they have better odds than most of the regular pets.  

On the early levels, if I got stuck for coins, I'd just stop and 'do the rounds' of HOS.  If you've maxed out all 22 scenes in the Castle, that's 1100 coins per round.  Do that once a day and you've got nearly 8,000 coins in a week and you can move on.  Even now, I never level up during challenges or seasonal events, I just take that time to do the rounds and collect coins and inventory.

Hope this helps.  Everyone has their own style of play - if you like to speed through each level, this won't help much but if you enjoy the game play and aren't in any hurry to get to the end, then take your time and the coins will come to you.

~Catheryne (Consortium)

Lisadengel

Nov-5

Hi Brad, 

Is there a way to PM you???

Lisadengel

Nov-5

Hi there, 

Sorry it took so long to get back to you...I really want to thank you for your help!

Just sent you a message, it should show up in your inbox.  =)

marbur220

Nov-5

That’s AMAZING!  Thanks for the link!

Thank you and you're welcome!

I'm masked and vaxxed, doing my best to stay well. Take care! heart