Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS of DOT - PC games DotJ; Ree; DJ1; Kelli Jo    Friends

Started 10/29/21 by Dot (aussieDot1); 4961 views.
oiuoiu321

10/30/21

Dot, thanks for the update!

Sorry you've been going through so much these past months.

But I'm so glad to hear that your upcoming absence is for such a GOOD reason.  Have a great trip!

Hi Dot,

I am glad to hear that you have come through all of this and still have your cheerful outlook on life.  Enjoy your holiday with the family and come back as fit and healthy as you can.  

Remember there is always a bed for you down here in Tassie.  

anglegirl70

10/30/21

Gosh Dot I am so sorry to hear all this trouble you are having.  I will surley be praying for you.  You need a vacation and I'm glad you're going with your family.  Don't even worry about things in the castle.  Hopefully the new update will fix things.  I've been playing my game but only to send gifts and I still  get kicked out of the game sometimes.  When that happens I just shut it down and let it go till next gifting time.  I have been praying I don't lose my game.  You have fun on your vacation and we'll be waiting for you when you get back.  Please stay safe.  No more accidents.     Sandy  (anglegirl 70)

Dot (aussieDot1)

10/30/21

Thanks you for your support and wishes.   sparkles  cherry_blossom  relaxed

Take care and stay safe.  "See" you when I return.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Dot (aussieDot1)

10/30/21

Hi Sue,  wave 

I was really looking forward to coming down to visit you but the family are not letting travel alone at the moment.  Hopefully next year (May maybe??) I will finally get there.  Aiming for it anyway. Till then please take care and stay safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

datsalotta

10/31/21

Dearest Dot -

Wishing you alotta good luck with recovery. Not to worry about us other MC players. I, for one, will be watching for your return. Appreciate you letting us know how you are.

Have a great vacation! You deserve a breakaway.

My thoughts are with you.

datsalotta

Susanna502MC

10/31/21

I really admire your great attitude. Life happens, but it sounds like you got more than your fair share. The best thing is to fix what you can when you can and have patience that the rest will get fixed eventually. I used to have you on my friends list and look forward to adding you back for the Winter Event. Enjoy your trip.

Susie

(pc Ginger Sue and Navy Blue - on HOLD til the glitches are fixed.)

SharpEye1

10/31/21

Hi Dot,

My goodness, you really have been through the wringer this year, my dear friend!!  I'll keep you in my prayers for better times going forward!

As I was one of your friends who got reset to level 1, i am also waiting for the fix/Fall Event before I try to open my game again.  So, no worries, I will always wait for you, no matter how long it takes.  I would never delete you.  heart_eyes

Enjoy your visit as best you can and stay safe, my dear!

Ada 

In reply toRe: msg 9
Dot (aussieDot1)

11/1/21

Well, Murphy's Law has reared its head again!!!!!  GRRRRRRRRRR!

We left at 6.30 this morning for the road trip part of our holiday - all up there are about 14 hours of driving to reach our destination.  Got 2 and a bit hours south of Townsville and the car warning lights came on - temperature and motor sensor lights.  We were not game to drive it any further.  It was fully serviced - ready for the trip 2 weeks ago so we thought we were fine to go.  But Murphy had other ideas!!  The RACQ breakdown mechanic came out and the upshot is - I got a ride back to Townsville in a tow truck!!!  I had the car dropped off at my mechanic who had a quick look at it.  His words were "something weird is happening with your car!!"  The onboard computer was sending out lots of false readings but as it controls the car's electronics, the car was even refusing to start.  Now I know it is Halloween but here it is now November 1 surely the gremlins could rest now. 

So no holiday for me.  Instead I am dog-sitting at home.  My son & daughter-in-law continued (in their car) on the trip as there were some things that could not be cancelled - including picking up a new puppy - a cavoodle 8 weeks old.  The breeder will only keep it for a short time,  Add in, they would have difficulty getting time off work to go again at another time and I thought it best if they continued on.  The daughter-in-law argued the hardest as she was looking forward to a holiday that included me. 

Hoped that the Fall Event might have started to make things feel better but no, that hasn't happened either.  Now do I sneak into my DotJ game and do an inventory check or do I wait for the Fall Event & the fix???  With the way my luck is running at the moment, I think I might need to wait. 

To all my friends thank you for your wishes.  Take care.

Dot sunglasses earth_asia

PS:  Now it is raining - bucketing down!!!  Can't even go outside unless I want to get very, very wet. 

No worries Dot, 

Would love to make to Townsville, but I would have to do Coffs Harbour first.  Haven't seen my cousins there for over 20 years.